i recently updated to the 4.5 software and i do not have a memory card and i know that i have room left on my phone but it says file system full when attempting to save a picture for some reason any suggestions besides buying a memory card which i will be buying soon....jw thanks
    11-14-08 07:27 PM
    hmm, try to go to media>options> look at picture options> reserved picture memory> it should be on 0. so put 2 MB . i think thats how to do it
    11-14-08 07:32 PM
    i recently updated to the 4.5 software and i do not have a memory card and i know that i have room left on my phone but it says file system full when attempting to save a picture for some reason any suggestions besides buying a memory card which i will be buying soon....jw thanks
    Do memory optimization in my signature.
    11-14-08 07:33 PM
    Your device will only let you save so much to your device memory - even if it looks like you have memory left. What is your file free memory? Options>status. You might not be able to use it without deleting a pic - until you get a card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 08:07 PM
    thanks for the help guys i had to change to 2mb on the reserved bc it goes to 0 when u download the 4.5 software and to 12mb instead of 5mb on the options as well thanks again...
    11-14-08 08:23 PM
    Open camera as though to take a photo - press BB button - options - scroll down to store pictures - change to device.

Worked for me
    07-01-12 01:29 PM
    After I updated my OS in my 9800, my camera is now showing green. I don't know what went wrong I need please.....!!
    Last edited by inkskerry; 09-24-12 at 03:30 PM.
    09-24-12 03:28 PM
    Huh, I have a different problem, if I take a picture with Flash on, the light remains on while the BB goes dead and I'm forced to do a battery pull. Anyone else with this problem?
    10-04-12 09:47 AM
    I recent attached my 9900 to a computer and when I check my SD card all my info was gone and it was not on the computer either. I removed the device and tried taking pics and I cannot see them after returning to the media folder. I tried advice given "Open camera as though to take a photo - press BB button - options - scroll down to store pictures - change to device." and the device button is hidden. Please help me!!
    03-02-13 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD