Hello crackberry world! I've been having the 4.5.0.18 beta or whatever the latest one and was wondering if I should try it out or just wait for the official release? I really don't know and been wanting to upgrade but have no time and the time is now! haha Is it worth the wait?
    05-08-08 01:01 AM
    If you want things to work correctly, stick to your current OS. If you don't mind dealing with the beta issues, then go for it. I am waiting for the official release.
    05-08-08 01:13 AM
    05-08-08 02:18 AM
    LOL. That's about how I feel when comes to these threads.
    05-08-08 02:20 AM
    LMMFAO!THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
    05-08-08 02:24 AM
    Yup, nice one.

YAFFT - Yet Another Four Five Thread!

Please RIM release the b!**%y thing and stop this.

What will these forums look like one week afer the release?
    05-08-08 04:31 AM
    Yup, nice one.

YAFFT - Yet Another Four Five Thread!

Please RIM release the b!**%y thing and stop this.

What will these forums look like one week afer the release?
    Likely someone will start asking when 5.0, or whatever the next one will be called, is going to be released.
    05-08-08 09:03 AM
    That is the funniest thing I have seen on Crackberry.com
    05-08-08 09:10 AM
    LMAO!!! Awesome!
    05-08-08 09:39 AM
    Too Funny!
    05-08-08 09:42 AM
    Funny, real funny. Just wish it was included in the Smiley list.
    05-08-08 10:52 AM
    i hope this thread gets shut down just for the ignorance of sharing it on here when we have all been asked not to, and sheila.a.castro should not have an account if she cant control herself... this site is devoted to bb's and rim is gonna get pissed off soon since they cant keep anything underwraps because people "openly" share it, keep the sharing private so no one knows
    05-08-08 10:52 AM
    to FLAIRBRTNDR3

YOU HAVE THIS QUOTE...
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new... Albert Einstein"

I GUESS YOU SHOULD LEARN WHAT IT MEANS!!!!

ALSO, YOU MIGHT WANT TO VISIT ANOTHER THREAD IN THE FORUM:
    "http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/my-review-4-5-os-beta-33999/"

I GUESS AM NOT ALONE!!!!!
    Last edited by sheila.a.castro; 05-08-08 at 12:04 PM.
    05-08-08 11:59 AM
    ^Yes I started that thread. It's to inform others of what the 4.5 OS has and the current bugs on it. There is nothing in my post that tells people where they can get it, etc. Simply an informative post.

And I even just added a disclaimer at the bottom.
    05-08-08 12:28 PM
    and every thread about it says DO NOT ASK for a download.

This thread Shouldn't have Been a thread, this could have been a post in one of the eleventy!!!111billion other os 4.5 threads clogging the board. Enough already.
    05-08-08 12:34 PM
    Now then children, play nice together.

There are people here who know what they are talking about and there are those who do not.

OS 4.5 is a beta software and should only be run by those peope who do not really need a reliable phone. This is why I have two phones.

OS 4.5 has bugs, trust me, I KNOW.

It will be release when RIM and the carriers deem it to be ready for release.

Until then, you run it or you don't and you take your risks.

But do not come here and complain if it does not work. That will not go down well.

As Dr. Evil may have said, 'It's only a frikkin' phone fer Chr!st's sake.'. So don't lose sight of just how small a thing we are talking of in here.

Lastly, before you start throwing comments around in here, please have some respect for those who have been here a long while and try hard to help you newbies. I say this because I was a newbie not too long ago and I got a LOT of help from these same people. So if you want future help, be nice today. Nuff said.
    Last edited by Pete6; 05-08-08 at 01:52 PM.
    05-08-08 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD