I can't post or some times fill in stuff then try to send. Then if I play with select mode and the java options. I might be able to do certain operations.
    This is driving me crazy. I love the look and also the HTML mail. Still if I can't use the browser what is the sense
    I hope ATT fixes this and they get the 4.5 working or I am giving in to a Iphone. Which works and is really getting my attention. Been using my friends and it is really nice....
    Sorry ATT and BB.
    3G is amazing on the I phone and the browser loads really fast.
    So let's see if I get lucky and this works on my Curve to post after screwing around with all the settings.
    ATT you better get your A$$ in gear and get the 4.5 system out on your service.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 07:28 PM
    what version OS are you using???
    07-01-08 07:36 PM
    I can't post or some times fill in stuff then try to send. Then if I play with select mode and the java options. I might be able to do certain operations.
    Huh? Didn't you just post something now?

I think I may be losing my mind today.
    07-01-08 07:37 PM
    No your not losing your mind sunkast

07-01-08 08:44 PM
    Umm, it does say Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

So no Sunkast, your not crazy. I am not having any browser issues with the beta, however, I am having some dimming issues with the screen. I'm sure they will have it figured out soon.
    07-01-08 08:49 PM
    Umm, it does say Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

So no Sunkast, your not crazy. I am not having any browser issues with the beta, however, I am having some dimming issues with the screen. I'm sure they will have it figured out soon.
    they do...white blaance in the camera, and all dimming issues are fixed in .48
    07-01-08 08:51 PM
    I was out and had to get back to computer to reply. I was able to post the first message by messing with the view mode and going into options and checking then un checking the Java settings.
    Now it does not work. I am able to log into this site off the BB but not the Pinstack or BB forums.
    Then on Pinstack I can print in the reply box after messing with view but unable to use the reply button at all.
    Same thing now on all sites I might be able to put something into a field box but unable to send.
    Opera same problem but other problems are starting to show up when I try to use that browser. I am going to try and reinstall the 4.5 OS again. I do not think I removed a .COD module that was needed for the browser when I optimized nut anything is possible.
    Also BB Maps are there but unable to use. I read on Pinstack that there is a work around for that.
    Either way the HTML e-mail works great and the browser really does look better but not being able to put user names and PW into sites or use the reply is not a good thing.
    Sorry it took so long to reply to let you know you were not going crazy for the initial post...

Edited OS 4.5.0.37 is what I have in I also just found a .44 and a .66
    Last edited by Raven71; 07-01-08 at 10:09 PM.
    07-01-08 09:44 PM
    .37 has browser issues and how in the world did your friend get a hold of a 3g iphone does he work for Crapple or something? upgrade to .46 it is said to be stable.
    07-01-08 10:59 PM
    Let's see if this works now. I downloaded the .44 version.
    Yes my friend does work for them. I will make sure he said that 3G was working or it is 3/ comparable.
    All I know it was fast for the browser and watching videos.
    Ok here we go

07-01-08 11:27 PM
    Worked now to see if every thing else works

07-01-08 11:28 PM
    .46 browser will be better than what you were using.

07-02-08 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD