I tried to access a very popular website (peyton manning.com) and got the message 'Your browser does not support inline frames or is configured not to support them'. I have been very dedicated to insuring that my curve is able to process almost anything by installing docs2go, mediapop, beamreader and gridmagic. With the new o.s. and apps. I have been fiddling with to organize and maybe changed a setting or something? Any ideas? Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 07:36 PM
    Have you been able to access the site on your BB before? Perhaps the site is not mobile friendly...
    12-09-08 07:57 PM
    There's a second browser option for you, opera. Do a search here and you'll find everything you'll need. I use both opera and the BB browser. Different browsers for different web sites.
    12-09-08 11:42 PM
    Thanks Joe! I'll try it

12-10-08 12:13 AM
    Yup I use opera for everything unfriendly to bbs.

The wap crackberry site looks A LOT different in 4.5 than it did on 4.2 (8830). Could I change that to look normal again?

Sorry to be a hijacker

12-10-08 12:17 AM
    Make sure you have the following setup, just in case you don't,

Browser Settings: Browser settings for improved view. While in your browser, press menu key> options> browser configuration> check all the boxes> make sure browser is set to internet browser> show images set to On WML and HTML Pages> emulation mode set to BlackBerry> click back and save.

12-10-08 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD