I have a 3gp video I just downloaded into a temp file. How do I put it on my phone? Thanks!
    08-29-08 11:51 PM
    When you connect your bb to your pc, it should ask if you want it to be a storage device-say yes. Open up your video file and drag n drop youre 3gp video inside. Hope this helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-08 06:05 AM
    It would be best if you had a Media Card installed before you do this. If you do not have a card installed then your video will take up valuable Device Memory.

You cannot access Device Memory directly from your PC. You can only access the Media Card as a USB device.

This link will show you how to install a Media Card. Lecture 6: How to Install a Media Card into your BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

This link will help familiarize you with the various types of Media Card for your phone http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/micr...c-cards-46673/.

With the Media Card installed, goto Options, Media Card and set

Media Card Support: On
    Encryption Mode: None - unless you are paranoid
    Mass Storage Mode Support: On
    Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected: Prompt

Now when you connect your phone to the PC (provided DM is installed). The phone will prompt you to enable Mass Storage Mode. Select Yes and the Media Card will show up in My Computer and then you can Drag 'n Drop your files to the correct places on the Media Card. You can Drag and Drop to your BlackBerry just as if it were a USB drive.

Finally to convert DVDs, avi files, etc. to Blackberry format, get Blackberry Video Converter from Seabyrd Technologies - Blackberry Video Converter. It's free and works well.
    Last edited by Pete6; 08-30-08 at 06:46 AM.
    08-30-08 06:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD