Alright i had a 512mb so i upgraded to a 2gb. i just copied the blackberry folder over from the 512 to the 2gb....put it in my phone....no issues for 3 days....took a pic today and said unable to save. then my backround changed to default and the card basically wasnt recognized....couldnt format it....place the card in the memory card reader for my PC and the drive pops up but when i click it it says

"please insert disk in drive h:" when i right click to format it it says "there is no disk in drive h"

whast going on? i have no inserted my 512mb in and it works fine.

thanks
    07-08-09 07:23 PM
    It sounds like your 2GB card has suffered a hard failure, since it's not working in both the BlackBerry and in your PC. That's not common, but it's been reported before. If you've only had it for 3 days, you should be able to return it to the store and get another.
    07-08-09 08:29 PM
    this is the 2nd one that did that on this phone. weird.
    07-09-09 08:13 PM
    That is certainly odd. Is there anything else common to the two failures? Same model card? Same manufacturing lot? (You may be able to tell by date code.)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 10:42 PM
    um...nope 2 different brands...both 2gb...i actually have another one....its my wifes....im scared to try it though
    07-11-09 08:21 AM
    Hmm... That is really weird. Where are you getting them from? Online? If from Ebay or something they could be dud's. If from a store take em back and get a new one. Make sure there is no virus in the files or something.
    07-11-09 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD