Well after being a Treo guy for a few years then going to the Samsung Alias for over a year,I needed something more. So far I am really enjoying it and have everything synced email is working very nice, a bit slow on my verizon.net personal email but still works good. The only issue I seem to be having is that the phone is showing I have 2 bars yet it sends the caller into voicemail. Not all the time just some of the time but it shows consistently that I have 2 bars. I won't move the phone and the voicemail message will come in. I have tried the *22899 thing and it didn't change it. Yesterday was my first day with it and I got more voicemails then I was able to recieve calls???
    08-30-08 08:30 AM
    I'm on alltel and have had zero problems with service. In fact, its the best signal I've ever had.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-08 08:57 AM
    Well after being a Treo guy for a few years then going to the Samsung Alias for over a year,I needed something more. So far I am really enjoying it and have everything synced email is working very nice, a bit slow on my verizon.net personal email but still works good. The only issue I seem to be having is that the phone is showing I have 2 bars yet it sends the caller into voicemail. Not all the time just some of the time but it shows consistently that I have 2 bars. I won't move the phone and the voicemail message will come in. I have tried the *22899 thing and it didn't change it. Yesterday was my first day with it and I got more voicemails then I was able to recieve calls???
    This was posted in the carrier VZW section already. Not advisable to post the same post in multiple forums. If I am not mistaken, it violate forum rules.
    08-30-08 09:15 AM
    Sorry, Thanks
    I thought I might have better results posting in both. My bad, damn newbies!!!
    Maybe a mod can delete the thread. Thanks again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-08 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD