ok so i have a charger at home at work and in the car
    so really i shouldn't ever be too far from a charger. is the extended battery really worth it if i already am near chargers all the time?

also is the cradle really worth it? like does the usb port on bb's really wear out that fast?
    06-30-08 04:15 PM
    Well what I just received my extended battery in the mail today and what I can tell you is it is just a little bit bigger so it makes a tiny bit more difficult to pop in. Also the battery door is a little harder to close as well. That being said, I just finished charging it so I can't so much on how long it will last, but it does say 35% longer so I figured it would be a significant enough jump for me to get. If you have chargers around you all the time then I can't see why you would need it. Me personally, I have it in case I need it to be on longer. Plus I always have another battery on standby that's fully charged as well.

As for the cradle, I love it. I think it looks extremely stylish and a lot better than just the plain usb.
    06-30-08 04:24 PM
    What I like about the battery is the extra weight it gives the curve. It doesn't add much, to me it just makes the curve feel more 'sturdy'.

I also like the cradle as it is very easy to slip in and out of, and does look good.
    06-30-08 06:15 PM
    i just wish the cradle was available at the store. i hate having to order it and wait for it to get here. i'm an instant gratification kinda person.
    probably why i like bb so much
    06-30-08 06:18 PM
    i just wish the cradle was available at the store. i hate having to order it and wait for it to get here. i'm an instant gratification kinda person.
    probably why i like bb so much
    I know what you mean. I just ordered a 8GB SD card today and wish it was here already.
    06-30-08 06:21 PM
    i ordered the extended battery because i had left my bb in my car while i was at busch gardens. thinking that the hot car would be the lesser of 2 evils. (rollercoaster and water rides)
    it draining faster and the day after BG it was like dead when i woke up and i had to do a battery pull to turn it on.
    been working fine but want a battery in case
    06-30-08 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD