When I restart my curve, it always says there is 1 of 5 notices and they never go away. How do I get rid of them or see what each notice says?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 09:08 AM
    Not sure what the notices mean, but that message comes up with QuickPull, which an app that simulates a battery pull. My guess it's something in the OS. The 1 of 5 just means it will notify you 5 times. I've only ever seen one notice.
    07-11-09 11:20 AM
    Is this during shut down or reboot?
    07-11-09 11:24 AM
    Not sure what the notices are either, but the same thing happens when doing a Reset Device with QuickLaunch.
    07-11-09 02:36 PM
    Yes. I do a quickpull and right before it shuts off, this notice comes up. So what I did is deleted the demo and bought the actual app and the same thing happens. I have the most up to date OS.

It only occurs during quickpulls.

07-11-09 05:53 PM
    Yeah same problem here, I tried restarting it a few times and the notice never changes from 1 of 5 but whatever

07-12-09 12:56 AM
    Same here, but like LoJac said, whatever.
    When it says 2 out of 5 then I'll become concerned

07-12-09 03:30 PM
    When it says 2 out of 5 then I'll become concerned

I agree. I have seen this before. When it says 3 or 4 of 5, I'll contact the developer. Until then I will just assume it's a minor glitch.
    07-12-09 04:30 PM
    i know the last post for this topic was yesterday, however; does anyone out there know what causes this? I receive the same message every time i reset the device using either quick pull or quick launch. Like the previous posters have said, i won't worry until the message changes. for now i have received message 1 of 5 about a dozen times, and it doesn't bother me that much.
    07-13-09 08:30 AM
    As long as you reboot don't sweat it man!!!! Excuse me while I sip my tea....

07-13-09 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD