So i downloaded the Dreamtheme Crackberry Livescreen and then proceed to download the theme that comes with this. yet when my blackberry restarts after the download there is no Trace of the theme i just downloaded....any suggetions...is there a way to look for this file? maybe i need to change some permissions?? Help!
    02-27-09 11:33 AM
    Go to options> themes> and click on the one you want to activate once it has been downloaded...Good luck. Hope this helps.
    02-27-09 11:35 AM
    thats what i did, but all thats listed is the 2 default themes that came with my BB.... PERPLEXING!!
    02-27-09 11:38 AM
    I went into advanced options>applications and it is showing in there, its a plazmic theme...do i need a special app to run that theme? I already have the crackberry Livemotion downloaded and that works...
    02-27-09 12:13 PM
    That is weird... Every theme I have downloaded has gone straight to the options> theme category and lists them all there. Also everytime I downloaded them I never had to reboot my phone nor did it do it on its on. I would suggest deleting the one that is under advanced options and try downloading it again. If the same thing happens I would probably just skip that theme and move on to the next one. That sucks sorry man. Good luck.
    02-27-09 12:17 PM
    You might not be able to download this theme unless it was made by Plazmic 4.7. There was a problem with the OS on the 8350i and I believe that themes could not be downloaded until Plazmic released a newer version. Check out this thread>http://forums.crackberry.com/f137/ho...-4-7-a-156918/
    02-27-09 12:59 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    correct!
    themes for 83xx aren't for this phone different OS!
    02-27-09 01:02 PM
    I was unable to find the livescreen theme initially on my bold, I went into options and then theme and it was not there...........I later found it in the download folder and clicked on the icon..........and there it worked perfectly....hope this helps
    04-10-09 11:15 AM
    but if themes dont match OS theres no way to have them functional.
    04-10-09 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD