I was just given the 8350i as a work phone. I saw the update this morning and I did it. Everything was fine and working good. Then I decided to see if the new OS had new themes and I picked the Sprint one. Once I did that, all my apps were wiped from my phone. I plugged it in to DM and loaded all my apps back in but on the battery pull reboot I keep getting a white screen with "error 200" and reset below it and its a never ending cycle. If I go to work Monday with this phone like this, I'm dead. Please help me.
    02-07-09 08:03 PM
    if you pick a theme that you didn't customize it loads in a default setting. your stuff is there somewhere, you have to search for it. some icons might be hidden. not sure what do do for the error though. i would say call customer service, but you will prob get faster help here
    02-07-09 08:10 PM
    That sounds good with the hidden icons. I just cant get the phone to boot back up. It gets to that error message and the only option is to reset and it keeps happening over and over.
    02-07-09 08:16 PM
    somebody found a theme?
    02-07-09 08:30 PM
    nothing new Just, if you select one of the 2 preloaded and mess with it and then change to the other it dosen't transfer your settings
    02-07-09 08:34 PM
    Ciao paison!, sounds like you have to wipe your device and reinstall the OS. Search for a thread titled "proper upgrade downgrade procedure" on crackberry for instructions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 08:42 PM
    Well I guess this means you've got a fix. Just do what you gotta do and don't mess around with themes. Trust me when its available we all will know. There will be posts here. Especially from me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 08:51 PM