well i have tried with some app i used for my 7100i but the .jad file needs to be combined with the cod file on delivery is what i am guessing!
    03-29-09 07:04 PM
    well i have tried with some app i used for my 7100i but the .jad file needs to be combined with the cod file on delivery is what i am guessing!
    just like the DM
    03-29-09 07:07 PM
    no its actually a sms sender for pics but allows files up to 1mb
    03-29-09 07:13 PM
    no its actually a sms sender for pics but allows files up to 1mb
    1 mb??? my files are showing a size of 390Kb......
    03-29-09 07:16 PM
    what? just the jad right. i was talking about the file size limit of the program i have. but the cod has to be combined into the jadd which creates a larger total size is what i am suspecting!
    03-29-09 07:51 PM
    what? just the jad right. i was talking about the file size limit of the program i have. but the cod has to be combined into the jadd which creates a larger total size is what i am suspecting!
    no thats nine files... did you have a .svg in the file you tried??? thits gotta be big.

what a screen shot?
    03-29-09 07:56 PM
    03-29-09 08:35 PM
    JLJ... YOU DA MAN

it worked under 1 CONDITION....

you have to send all the files, 1 at a time, to your BB and save them.

when you have all the files saved, open your media

menu
    explore

goto the jad file and PRESTO!!! your file has been installed

WITH NO REBOOT!!!!!
    03-29-09 08:59 PM
    Fck outta Here really? i gotta try this out now! thats an excellent find then! I am surprised!
    03-29-09 09:15 PM
    Fck outta Here really? i gotta try this out now! thats an excellent find then! I am surprised!
    now if we can find a host..... or talk to kevin to allow .jad and .cod files!!!
    03-29-09 09:16 PM
    wow! i wonder why the only way to open or explore the files are through the media area... well now we have a set way to get these themes over the air! great job Partner!
    03-29-09 09:35 PM
    wow! i wonder why the only way to open or explore the files are through the media area... well now we have a set way to get these themes over the air! great job Partner!
    ya but we need a place where we can upload all the files and just click on a web link.... you know like "jerryds", how he has OTA links. thats what we need
    03-29-09 09:37 PM
    yeah but as long as plazmic has offered this option for export i would think that this was already discussed but i think that would make loading themes a wiz! hope the idea sticks and let me know if you need my support!
    03-29-09 09:41 PM
    Thanks for the support!!! I am proud to announce that I have downloaded 6 themes already!!! and they all work.. ( not the best themes in the world, but at least they are themes!!!) I am wondering whats the next step!!!! you guys are great!! please dont stop educating the newbs!!!!! I am now a hardcore crackberry fan and interested in everything there is to learn about creating themes!!! So thanks again and hope to create my own themes for the forum soon with everyones support of course!!!

P.S. Still new to knowing which thread to follow, case in point: direction on how to use plazmic 4.7! please get back to me on this. thanks!
    03-29-09 09:44 PM
    yeah but as long as plazmic has offered this option for export i would think that this was already discussed but i think that would make loading themes a wiz! hope the idea sticks and let me know if you need my support!
    i will email kevin tomorrow, but i know from other forums, that a webmaster is charged by how much traffic and UL/DL the page has.... sooooo lets hope that is not the case here.
    03-29-09 09:46 PM
    Thanks for the support!!! I am proud to announce that I have downloaded 6 themes already!!! and they all work.. ( not the best themes in the world, but at least they are themes!!!) I am wondering whats the next step!!!! you guys are great!! please dont stop educating the newbs!!!!! I am now a hardcore crackberry fan and interested in everything there is to learn about creating themes!!! So thanks again and hope to create my own themes for the forum soon with everyones support of course!!!

P.S. Still new to knowing which thread to follow, case in point: direction on how to use plazmic 4.7! please get back to me on this. thanks!
    next step???? read a few posts up.... Over The Air install......
    03-29-09 09:47 PM
    Is it possible to RSS CB? and if so how do I get started?
    03-29-09 09:51 PM
    Is it possible to RSS CB? and if so how do I get started?
    you should start a new thread for questions like that. that question has nothing to do with themes.

goto crackberry.com.... lower right you will see a link
    03-29-09 09:55 PM
    so then i have to send all the files exported right? maybe i can send them via bluetooth as well. but i will love a single jad file like most other apps that are ota!
    03-29-09 10:50 PM
    so then i have to send all the files exported right? maybe i can send them via bluetooth as well. but i will love a single jad file like most other apps that are ota!
    yes ALL THE FILES....

i think that when you click an OTA link that all the files are there, you are justing clicking the JAD file.... which if you remember from your 880 days, is the INSTALL instructions
    03-29-09 10:53 PM
    right but the rest are needed going to try right now!
    03-30-09 12:02 AM
    wait look at all of these cod's you had to send them all individually?
    03-30-09 12:06 AM
    Correct. Let me know what you think. BTW I used the sms deal. It was free!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes. Cod 1 by 1

I had 9 files total in mine.

03-30-09 12:07 AM
107 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD