07-17-10 10:41 AM
261 ... 678910 ...
tools
    AS YOU CAN SEE I AM USING ONE OF YOUR WALLPAPERS ALREADY FOR MY SCREEN. I LOVE MY 8330 SO MUCH WITH THE HYBRID 5.0 IN IT. I TWEAKED IT A BIT AFTER 3 RELOADS THAT KILLED THE RESPONSE TIME TO OPENING ANYTHING. BUT I HAVE HAD NO TROUBLE WITH IT IN MY 8330 SINCE. PROB BECAUSE IM NOT REALLY BIG ON APPS. JUST A FEW AND ALSO GOT RID OF DOC'S TO GO. IF I GET A FILE I JUST OPEN IT ON MY PC. ALSO I WENT IN AND REMOVED THE REG 8330 THEMES AND INSTALLED THE 8350 FILES, REMOVED THE GMAIL STUFF, VAD ETC.COULD NOT GET BBSAK TO WORK SO I DID IT THE LONG WAY. FROM GOING INTO THE OS DIRECTLY AND CLICKING AND DRAGGING TO REMOVE COD'S AND DRAGGING TO ADD THE OTHERS. THEN JUST OVERWROTE THE ALX'S FILES. I KNOW THIS IS THE WRONG THREAD FOR ALL OF THIS BUT IF YOU SEE MY SCREEN THATS HOW I GOT IT TO LOOK THAT WAY. IT'S A 8350i theme in my 8330 WITH THE 5.0 HYBRID. Let me know if you need help. Thanks for the walls!!!!
    10-23-09 02:06 AM
    Now if someone could just do this with icon sets... never can seem to find icons.

Backgrounds look fabulous. Thanks for all the hard work.
    They Have To Be Custom Made Themes To Have The Icons Present. As The Poster Stated In The Title "some Good Walls' Meaning Just Pics. However Hr Did Re Size All Of Them. What You See Here Is A Lot Of Work. Just Save One Or More You Like And Set It As Your Walpaper The Icons Will Be There From The Current Theme You Have Loaded. Or Look Into Plazmic Program Adn You Can Make Your Own Themes. Abuser:cputoys Should Be Thanked Every Time One Of These Are Downloaded. These Are Awesome. Something For Everyone.
    Last edited by snoppyman; 10-23-09 at 02:52 AM. Reason: no smiley fust the woed
    10-23-09 02:51 AM
    ...not too late to grab some halloween fun from this mix. You will find some more fall colors and maybe something dark and scary you can flash at your friends over the next couple of days.

I gotta get this one because..., well, just because!

didja? didja get any onya?
    10-29-09 08:31 PM
    ...just a few more to share before October is shot. It's hard to believe but the "desperate to sell anybody anything crowd" here in the states didn't even let us get the jack-o-lanterns put away. They're slingin' jingle bells and other glittery wares all over the place. "Get that stuff outta my face!" I exclaimed to a terrified stockboy. "Let's get Halloween and Thanksgiving over with first!" I said.

I think he called me an old fart! Did he call me and old fart?

Nite, nite.
    10-29-09 08:43 PM
    Whew....cpu you took a long time to put up more walls.
    Your thread almost slipped off page 1...lol !
    BUT...worth the wait for real...I snagged quite a few
    10-29-09 09:00 PM
    I know! I almost couldn't find my own post! Hey, we be theme-in! There are some pretty fine ones popping up on here.
    10-30-09 08:38 PM
    ...from no themes to lots of themes and now the 8330 5.0 peoples can use our themes too! Amazing. The 5.0 OS seems to blur the boundary previously set by whatever version system software you had loaded. Will 8520/8530 themes work on the 8350 once we have it too? Interesting! All of these new things need new wallpaper right? well, yea-ya!

Check out moorken's http://forums.crackberry.com/f142/fo...-theme-348122/ and http://forums.crackberry.com/f142/pi...-6-1-a-289687/ and...

PGiovanni has done a ton of cool themes. Check out http://forums.crackberry.com/f142/pe...nthers-348806/ and if sci-fi is your thing, this thread! http://forums.crackberry.com/f142/fr...-8350i-262536/
    11-02-09 07:41 PM
    ..and check out daveastra's http://forums.crackberry.com/f142/ht...8350-a-309937/ a terrific HTC look-a-like that is good enough to go premium, but dave wanted to share it here! props to dave!

here's some more! Some good ones!

I'm using this with my Blue2 right now. I like it.

meditate much?

And dag's http://forums.crackberry.com/f142/re...-theme-336305/ is MADE for showing off your walls. It's a great theme that you must check out.
    11-02-09 07:59 PM
    Oh and if you DO have the all black yellow accented 8350, these by kjheu are must haves! http://forums.crackberry.com/f142/ye...-today-338444/ and the original http://forums.crackberry.com/f142/ca...-theme-293238/

lookie here

..is it nowhere? or now here? A real place, near Chester in Cheshire, England

Well, forget it. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

How about MSIXTEEN's http://forums.crackberry.com/f142/su...-theme-216011/!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f142/da...-theme-340533/ by DRACONIANDRAGON. Kingdombuilder's http://forums.crackberry.com/f142/ch...-theme-283742/

I know I've missed quite a few and I never expected to cover them all, but these are some I've tried and enjoiyed. There are tons more here and I hope you will check them out.

But wait! I almost forgot http://forums.crackberry.com/f142/di...-theme-350240/ by coolblackberrythemes. Jennifer! I love this. I tried sneaking into work with this on my phone (hoping the guys wouldn't spot it) haha -- no such luck.

Buenas noches... Hasta la vista!
    11-02-09 08:44 PM
    I've got a 'critical battery' thing happenin with my laptop here so i better type quick...lol !
    Thanks for this last bag of eye candy much appreciated !
    11-06-09 06:22 PM
    thanks for super mario bros reccomend . i was thinking of putting together a retro zelda . i havent needed to build any i just change the wall paper now
    11-07-09 06:09 PM
    This is the image that I use for my L theme and my Icon them in the theme developer. I have the time in the center of the blue light and place my Icons either in an L shape or icon theme around the blue circle wth the time in center you can down load the themes for frre at
    Welcome To the BlackBerry 8520 site There are also free computer downloads that will help you with many things in regards to the blackberry. there is even an ota downloader. This ota downloader will download any ota themes, programs, or games. Enjoy the wallpaper slash theme template.
    11-08-09 11:56 AM
    Post a screenshot of the theme if ya want! We would all like to see.

Here's another one that I often thought would look great with a clock in it.

11-09-09 07:12 PM
    You can always tell when I get sick of looking at the last batch of walls. Just like a bad penny, I come back. Like a penny with a hole in it. Hopeless.
    No less, no less!

So here we are, I hope you see something magical that will entertain for a even a little while.

check this thing out with a magnifying glass. Can you read the text?

well then...
    11-12-09 08:13 PM
    I saw 2 I really like in there. Now how about these?

This is pretty much where we are right now, betwixt and between. I feel sorry for those people who live in warm climates. They don't get to experience the changing of the seasons and the cold rain and wind, and snow and ice and what do you mean the oil tank is empty again? What the **** am I talking about?

See you all later. Good nite!

(and for my new russian friends)
    См. Вас всех скоро. Хорошая ночь!
    11-12-09 08:27 PM
    Sweet !!! as always
    Thx for sharing !
    11-13-09 07:32 AM
    Thanks to you Wendygirl! I'd be lost here without ya.

I'll have a short stack please. Tonight some apple love, and I don't mean anything gadgety with a little i in front of it---except maybe iRiver--but that's a Korean joynt and cool. The BIG Apple that is, for all the gals and dudes in NYC. Light it up.

If I told you this was taken in Central Park, would you believe me?

Well there you go. Hope you wear one proud for a nite!

Halda a gera a. Ga ntt! (I love my new international friends, but jeez do you have to make up your own letters?) 8)
    11-16-09 08:24 PM
    Bonsoir! There are a bunch of different themes going on here tonight. Some international lovelies and some graphic artsy smartsy and some experiments in perspective too. Some nature pics and some scapes as in the land type. (no goats this time around)

It's a long set so I'll shut up and get it going!

Next time you go out, put this on your phone if you're a canadian dude trying to pick up that cute russian babe you just saw. I don't think it works as well if your a russian dude trying to pick up a canadian flower. For some reason they can see right through this kind of silliness! Good luck anyway though!

off to the races now!
    11-20-09 07:16 PM
    ...we have not only a great aurora borealis, but a glimpse of the perseids meteor shower associated with the comet Swift-Tuttle. The Perseids are so-called because the point they appear to come from, called the radiant, lies in the constellation Perseus.

I tried this out for a day and almost went blind! But who knows? different strokes!

This is interesting though. My clock sits right in the glass.

it's lady light in the lead as we enter the back stretch!
    11-20-09 07:30 PM

anyone know where this is?

A real ice storm!

are we communicating yet?

it's twenty sense by a head!
    11-20-09 07:43 PM

Niagra looking south.

..... it's coming...

Racing for the finish now! It's 3, it's 1, it's 4, no 1, it's 5, 9, 2! It's pi! Pie hole is the winner! Yippee!

Alright, I'm leaving. Someone please turn out the light.
    Trs bien, je pars. Quelqu'un s'il vous plat teindre la lumire.
    11-20-09 08:00 PM
    Merci mon ami
    (Thank you my friend)
    Once again a super wallpapering job
    Now I have to resize them cuz I got a 8900.

Pssst...in Toronto French is part of the elementary/high school curriculum...no exceptions !
    Nice nite cpu
    11-20-09 08:25 PM
    Now I have to resize them cuz I got a 8900.
    Well, I quit then.

Really tho, that's very nice. I've been drooling all over the 9550 over there at big red... but I'd have to carry 2 phones (nextel for work) and I hate that. I'm spearheading the crusade to get Rim/Nextel to make a 8950i - yep, that's what I'll do.

Anyway, if you EVER need one of the old ones made larger (hmm, 480X360 could fit 2 of our screens in there sideways! ) or you can't find something give a shout out. I've got all these full up size too. Better to shrink down than blow up. That's what mammie used to say anyway!

And I bet your french is way better than my spanish and german which is what they made me pretend I was learning in hs.

Have a great nite and lot's of fun with the new.... hecks yeah!
    11-20-09 09:18 PM
    OH NOOOO DON'T QUIT !!!
    Most of my best wp's come from you
    Hey the way I see it we own this thread.
    Well you own it and I do my shopping here...lol !
    I don't mind resizing....works out good with the CB wallpaper maker.
    I've already done most of my faves and they turn out just great
    And no my French isn't any better...you put it good they make us pretend to learn it...hahaha !
    I have to tell you tho....this new device sure is sweet with all the new icons etc. I'm loving it for real
    11-21-09 07:34 AM
    And how 'bout that wifi? The wifi was about the only thing that kept the 8350i on the radar. We needed the DC, but if the only data we could get was over iden, NOBODY would have bought this thing. (they knew it too)....

We do share similar OS now, and except for the screen res, most everthing is the same. Both devices will get the promised 5.0 update. So tell us, is it RED?
    11-21-09 01:29 PM
261 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD