Hey cpu...
    I just went shopping in your wallpaper closet and now I'm ready to do the alterations (using the CB wallpaper maker)
    Thx so much...I even got one I've been looking all over for...the 2 hands wp...very cool
    Be good
    01-21-10 08:18 PM
    Thanks for stopping by Wendygirl. It is always a pleasure to hear from you. I did get a chance to pull down a few nifty new ones for tonight. So let's see some!

This one is an edit. It originally had a sun that was obliterating the clock on my theme. I removed it.

I didn't try all of these myself yet, but the chess one looks awesome on my 8350!

See ya, be back soon!
    01-26-10 08:58 PM
    This is a great thread. Thank you all for sharing.
    01-30-10 12:09 PM
    Well goodie, glad you all like it. From the number of visitors I see, we may have to keep this up for a while. With the release of the 85xx phones the 320x240 screenies got a new lease on life. And like Wendygirl said, you can use the Custom CrackBerry Wallpaper | CrackBerry.com maker and make these fit whatever you're rockin' (I've squeezed some storm one's down, there is no reason you can't blow up one of these to storm size).

Any gardeners out there? Is this a St. Johns Wort variety? If you know what this is, shout out please.

So say hello and get ya some!
    02-03-10 08:09 PM
    dee dum dum... say, someone went snorkling Lake Ontario today. I said too cold, but she said be bold and don't forget the ______ on the way!

You finish that ditty while I finish the rest of these for the evening.

whoops! private collection. And we're walking.... walking...

Be cool and sprinkle some play around. Nite nite!
    02-03-10 08:26 PM
    you got some sick wallpapers.
    thanks for posting
    02-21-10 10:02 PM
    Sorry so long between posts, but I had to battle a few snow storms, and I do mean battle. My friends (those pesky Canadians) left the window open and the cold poured into New Jersey. So did the snow! We should have had the winter olympics here--we have so much snow. Never mind there is hardly a hill to be found anywhere and what we may call a mountain is often the subject of much ridicule. The kids around here barely know what a sled or toboggan is! I have seen some enterprising youngsters with an upside down surfboard though. Poor kids, couldn't steer that thing for sh!t.

---But now, my dear Canadian friends have closed the window once more and it is raining..., but snowing its a$$ off in Toronto I hear!

So settle back, sip some tea, wine, (insert your favorite drink here) & lets take a look at some wallpaper prospects!

Anything? Is that a heartbeat I hear?
    02-22-10 08:05 PM
    some of these then! I tried to go sledding with a trash can lid. Not pretty.

move your bb in and away from your face. The circles will rotate.

This is a negative of the one above. I'm rockin' this with blue2 w/weather right now.

Try some or not. Maybe you just like to look and that's ok too! g'nite then!
    02-22-10 08:16 PM
    Cpu I thought we needed to send out a resuce party for you. 2 ft snow crippled jersey lol we didn't get half of it ny lol. Glae to see you back qnd thanks for the great walls

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-10 09:22 PM
    And since we are about to do it all over again, I thought I would throw some paint at the walls before the electricity goes out! They're calling this one a "snowicane." Methinks any time they have to make up a word describing the storm you are about to experience, you better batten down the hatches--so to speak.

Tonight I'm excited about a new theme that one of our great contributors kjheu has shared with us. I love the original walls that go with the theme, firstly because they actually look good with it, secondly because he got them here! BUT -- never one to leave anything alone for long, I was rotating some walls in on the Cubes theme and was getting some great results. In honor of kjheu's http://forums.crackberry.com/f142/bl...-8350i-423662/ theme, here are some darkly gold and yellows that may give you some ideas. Hope you enjoy and try kjheu's great theme.

Hey Hey - come help shovel me out if I get stuck!
    02-24-10 08:59 PM
    thanks you must have spent along time on it
    03-01-10 04:15 AM
    Thanks dear adeline, it takes only a little time. To collect and and prune the finds... tickle the size and rotate the shapes... look for the ones that stand out and make... the blackberry wow the passersby... the freshest screens that also... don't deny our passion for the coolest wallies around!

Whew, almost bounced myself into a full blown beatles tune in your honor dear lady. I'm recovered now, so here are some new ones for tonight!

woo hoo!
    03-04-10 08:04 PM
    As you can see, I still have an eye pealed for the dark and yellow Nextel combos that go so well with the phone...and...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f142/bl...-8350i-423662/
    by kjheu! I've used it quite a lot since he shared it here and I highly recommend you try it! (You 85xx users should be able to load this provided you are running 5.0 OS!) So here are some more.

There ye be, my friendlies. ttfn and have a great night!
    03-04-10 08:18 PM
    Wow! nice job formatting.
    03-07-10 07:02 PM
    Wow! nice job formatting.
    Thanks for sharing...great job

03-07-10 08:40 PM
    Cpu were you ? I hope all that rain didn't wash you away

03-23-10 10:51 AM
    The rain (and wind) tried hard to get me, but I managed to stay relatively dry. Except for pumping water from my basement and some tree damage all is well. No wp tonight tho! Watching LOST right now. I do have some almost ready so stay tuned! Hey-- over 20,000 views! What do you think of that?
    03-23-10 08:09 PM
    Pimp status with that many and counting lol. Got any good fire wood with them downed trees.

03-24-10 06:06 PM
    Back from the weather wars, I better get a few windows up here to look at. And if anyone tells me I can't wash my car or water my lawn this summer, they're gonna get a smack. 8^) Here's a few.

Jeezie, 10 frames already? I'll be back, promise.
    03-25-10 06:48 PM
    I promised to come back and I did. So, do we has more? Yes we does!! (my antique english teacher would be burying her maroon tipped fingernails in my earlobes. I loved that woman.)

So what's they look like?
    04-01-10 08:13 PM
    Well, hang up, stop texting your friends and let Facebook figure it out without you. (Hey, maybe facebook can find itself now and figure out where it's going?)

A few more sweet 320s coming right up.

Hey, that's so cool!
    04-01-10 08:25 PM
    Awesome images, thank you for doing this!
    04-04-10 01:31 PM
    Thanks for all the cool pics! Now I can change my wallpaper everyday for the next, umm, year, I guess? hehehe! I love it!
    04-04-10 05:27 PM
    I miss my wallpaper updates. What happen cpu. The 5.0 bug you too

05-16-10 06:10 PM
    It's been a long time since I posted any walls, so I guess I'll take a turn. I got most of these for my wife and she thought they were pretty good. Hope you can use some of them!

05-17-10 12:14 AM
261 ... 891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD