Tullphan,

I've never had any problems with resets with unread emails, but that doesn't mean you won't. I would definitely check in your setup folder. CPUTOYS has this setup as the default folder for apps to load into.

These themes should work flawlessly with the 8330 running OS 5.0.0.230/238 hybrid. And this and CPUTOYS' Nextday Plus theme are my two absolute favorite themes. I've tried a couple other themes, but always come back to these, especially the Nextday Plus.
    10-09-09 07:04 PM
    OK...got it working.
    I guess in my haste to get this installed I didn't bother looking in the setup folder.
    Thanks for the help!

10-09-09 07:07 PM
    I've ever seen, used and tried... Even far away from those you spend 5 to 6 bucks. Did NEVER frozen my Telus 8350i with OS 4.6.1.194. Today Plus is such a nice feature, with blue icons and menu and HUGE clock to keep your eyes on this first important things : i'm i late somewhere ?
    Nice job CpuToys, keep up the good work.
    11-18-09 07:36 AM
    New to the whole Themes. I really like this Theme but I am lost on how to get it on my phone. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 11:33 AM
    Can we have ota links plzz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 02:08 PM
    Maybe i'm doing something wrong but when I used DM to install I got the message that it was not compatable with my device.I tried both zip files and got the same result.How about a real OTA?Thanks alot.
    02-20-10 09:38 PM
    O.K. got it installed.I guess if you dont press menu button when you are in your media folder on BB and try browsing it doesn't show up but if you use media button then browse it shows up.
    02-20-10 10:47 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD