Here is a Zen plus Today theme I made which features a carbon fiber background and a yellow (Nextel) color theme. I hope you like it. It's my first try at a theme.

OTA (original): http://kjheu.kj.ohost.de/cy/com_plaz...bon_yellow.jad

OTA (updated):
    http://kjheu.kj.ohost.de/cy_b/com_pl...n_yellow_b.jad

Updated link above has larger font size and more Today items to fill screen.

Edit: I should add that the menus work for Bolt, Opera Mini, Etc.
    Last edited by kjheu; 08-18-09 at 03:07 PM. Reason: update
    08-13-09 04:16 PM
    Nice theme but when I got a direct connect call the screen was all white and only showed my phone number. It did not show any wallpaper or caller info.

Mike

My PIN: 4026C68B
    08-13-09 06:56 PM
    That's odd. I didn't see anything in the theme builder having to do with direct connect. Anyone know what needs to be done to fix this?
    08-13-09 08:29 PM
    its an issue with TB... i think there is an update, i dont know if they fixed it yet though... it also happens when your in a phone call.
    08-14-09 09:16 AM
    I would assume there is a fix for it as I am using other 3rd party themes from here with no problem.

My PIN: 4026C68B
    08-14-09 09:26 AM
    Updated. Use link in first post. Please try it again if you want and let me know if it works now.
    08-14-09 04:27 PM
    Updated. Use link in first post. Please try it again if you want and let me know if it works now.
    The update works. Real nice theme.
    08-14-09 07:06 PM
    So what was the fix? I've got a couple "pay" themes that do this. It would be nice to be able to tell those guys how to fix it.

In my own theme I did very little to the call screen for fear of it happening. I assumed it was the background change that screwed it up. Whadja do?
    08-14-09 09:52 PM
    Well, after searching I found a five year old post that said to use a .gif
    for the call screens background. I guess that still works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 10:13 PM
    Well, after searching I found a five year old post that said to use a .gif
    for the call screens background. I guess that still works.

well I'll be go to ****. I'll definitely be trying that. Thanks much!
    08-15-09 08:11 PM
    Great theme, thanks.
    08-16-09 04:38 AM
    Wow great theme, I love it, my only 2 comments would be personally I like a 1 or 2pt larger font, and I would increase the amount of items in the today area so it fills up more of the screen. But great job my favorite theme beside my own

08-17-09 05:59 PM
    Wow great theme, I love it, my only 2 comments would be personally I like a 1 or 2pt larger font, and I would increase the amount of items in the today area so it fills up more of the screen. But great job my favorite theme beside my own

+1. The menu items need to be a little bigger and more today items. This theme is Kick A%@!! Keep up the good work. Your theme and DsgnJnki's are the only 2 I rock on my 8350i.
    08-18-09 07:37 AM
    Suggestions are welcome and noted. See first post for updated theme.
    08-18-09 03:08 PM
    Just some things I noticed on my B version. 1) when the profiles box pops up to pick the profiles, all the text is black and you can only read the different profiles if you scroll down and highlight one by one. 2) this one happens in both versions. Now I have never really paid attention when I had the default theme but this is definitely noticable now. I have notifysync, which is a bes messaging program and when my e-mails come in, I notice a little bit of the text is cut off at the bottom between the spacers and the next message. Like I said, I don't know if this is the app and I have never noticed or if this is theme controlled. Other than that, this is, by far, my favorite theme for my berry. Great job and thanks!!

08-20-09 05:21 PM
    love the revised version - great job
    08-21-09 10:21 AM
    can't wait to try this theme
    08-24-09 10:48 PM
    I want to use this theme, put it's a .JAD file and it does not come up when you "Browse" in "App Loader" on Desktop Manager. Anyone have any advice? I'd appreciate it.
    08-28-09 10:37 AM
    The .jad file is for ota download directly to your BB. You should be able to click on one of the links in the first post using your BB browser and the theme will download directly to your BB. No need to use the Desktop Manager.
    08-28-09 01:00 PM
    The .jad file is for ota download directly to your BB. You should be able to click on one of the links in the first post using your BB browser and the theme will download directly to your BB. No need to use the Desktop Manager.
    Excellent. Thank you for the response back, I appreciate it.
    08-28-09 02:43 PM
    Dude this theme is awesome. Great work. I love the yellow and how it matches with the exterior of the phone. Excellent job.
    Last edited by mattm951; 08-28-09 at 03:48 PM.
    08-28-09 03:18 PM
    Just thought I would give this thread a bump. Still my fav for my 8350i!! Was wondering if you had fixed the profiles box yet with the black on black text/background? Also, the text for the date has been getting cut off in Sept. (Septemb.....) on the home screen. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. Thanks.
    09-02-09 03:06 PM
    ^ Yeah true on both those points. Not a big deal, but most likely an easy fix.
    09-02-09 06:02 PM
    At least it puts the periods there so you know there is more.
    Wednesday and September have 9 characters each. Add to that a double digit day and most themes deviating from the stock font/layout are fried. Its a trade off. Is it worth moving things around for a couple days out of the year? Move things too much and a date such as Monday, May 3 will look ridiculous. So it's either have a tiny font or hit up the calendar if you really don't know what day it is!
    09-02-09 09:16 PM

Expanded date field and made profile text (hopefully) readable. Also added carbon-fiber texture to dialog and menu background.

OTA Link: Here
    09-02-09 11:45 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD