Hello,

Have any of the 8350i folks out there successfully loaded an add-on theme? I have an 8350i and I haven't been able to load any add-on themes. After downloading them, nothing shows up in "Options > Theme" except the two themes that came with the BlackBerry ("Precision Silver" and "Precision Zen").

As anyone been able to load an add-on theme to a 8350i?

- Steve -
    12-28-08 01:57 PM
    nope, ive tried some and still havent had any luck....

themes are OS dependent, which means they only work on certain Operating systems and since our phone is new (OS 4.6) they havent came out with any for the phone yet, u will find some with the OS 4.6 for the Blackberry bold cuz they use the same OS but they dont have the same screen resolution as the curve so they wont work either. (i tried..lol)

so just be patient and they will come out with themes in the future, i want some themes for my phone, i like to customize my phone
    12-28-08 02:05 PM
    Good to know...thanks for the info. I'll be patient. I haven't had any of the other issues people have reported here, so I'll consider myself lucky.
    12-28-08 02:42 PM
    yea i had a few issues, but i know how to solve them, you just have to do a lil research and trial and error to get things working right...
    12-28-08 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD