04-07-10 08:34 PM
408 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    ~~~~~~~cobra~~~~~~~

hey also let them know that when you already have TB open, that if you click open, then try to click on "desktop" on the left NOTHING HAPPENS.... for any of them. figured i would let you tell them since you have their attention
    this is what cobra was addressing me about.... i think
    03-26-09 09:27 PM
    OK my apologies I thought Larz was referring to the text and graybar on the homescreen of the device. Thank the good lord we have you around here to straighten us out
    03-26-09 09:28 PM
    you are right in addressing larz... you just got my messages to quinn mixed up with larz..... no problem.

someone new is gonna read this and be like "WTF are they talking about"
    03-26-09 09:31 PM
    how do i download this through desktop manager when it doesnt even open and no it is not on mass storage mode i tried that also
    03-26-09 10:08 PM
    okay how do i load it onto the phone as in like where do i go on the program
    03-26-09 10:13 PM
    how do i download this through desktop manager when it doesnt even open and no it is not on mass storage mode i tried that also
    download what???
    03-26-09 10:13 PM
    never mind i figured it out and its all downloaded now i just gotta wait for more themes
    03-26-09 11:27 PM
    Hey Casper,

I see what you're talking about on your screen shot, but mine doesn't do that. If I click on another location in that bar, it will go to that location. I'll still send the info to RIM. I know what you're talking about, so I can at least tell them what's going on with you. It looks like you're running Vista. Is it 64 or 32? And have you applied any service packs?

BTW, is anyone else having this issue? If so, I can tell them that several people are having it. Please let me know.
    03-27-09 12:46 AM
    Hey Casper,

I see what you're talking about on your screen shot, but mine doesn't do that. If I click on another location in that bar, it will go to that location. I'll still send the info to RIM. I know what you're talking about, so I can at least tell them what's going on with you. It looks like you're running Vista. Is it 64 or 32? And have you applied any service packs?

BTW, is anyone else having this issue? If so, I can tell them that several people are having it. Please let me know.
    it is 32 and i am always up to date
    03-27-09 07:07 AM
    With the Flames (shames?) coming off a road trip where they were shut out 7-0 over two games, it seems like the perfect time to upload my Calgary Flames theme .

Is there anyway to change the GPS and wifi icons? I couldn't seem to find it in plazmic. I'd like to make them the same colour as the I made the batter and signal meters.
    03-27-09 10:20 AM
    Krashed and Casper,
    I no only want to get rid of the Gray Bar, but the Text as well, as it will not let me 'L' the Icons as I desire. Are you saying that you can only do that with Zen icons and not with the Today Icons? (If that is my problem I am gonna ram my head in to my keyboard for being a Re-re...)
    03-27-09 10:21 AM
    Krashed and Casper,
    I no only want to get rid of the Gray Bar, but the Text as well, as it will not let me 'L' the Icons as I desire. Are you saying that you can only do that with Zen icons and not with the Today Icons? (If that is my problem I am gonna ram my head in to my keyboard for being a Re-re...)
    if you "search" for a zip file called "transparents" you will find what you are looking to.... the caret, that is what it is call is gray, in that file i created TRANSPARENT stuff to use in the themes
    03-27-09 10:31 AM
    Krashed and Casper,
    I not only want to get rid of the Gray Bar, but the Text as well
    Its my understanding that with the today theme icons you cannot remove the text that is the "app name". It would be really sweet if you could, it would make the homescreen very clean looking. As a work around what if you made the app name font very small and set the font color to be the same as your background color then you may be masking the app name. Have not tried it just a suggestion.

Anyone figured out how to remove the app name from the homescreen with today icons?
    03-27-09 11:44 AM
    Its my understanding that with the today theme icons you cannot remove the text that is the "app name". It would be really sweet if you could, it would make the homescreen very clean looking. As a work around what if you made the app name font very small and set the font color to be the same as your background color then you may be masking the app name. Have not tried it just a suggestion.

Anyone figured out how to remove the app name from the homescreen with today icons?
    ok now i understand what you guys are asking about....

no you cannot remove the text to the LEFT of the today icon but....

dont create a today icon, instead do this......

create a zen icon list
    highlight them all in the list that goes down
    click properties
    then check mark "use device order.."
    click the theme extras
    you will see a today area, check that.

now when you have say your messages set on your home screen, when you roll over it, it will show your messages, just as if you created a today icon list.

if you download my Kahne theme you will see what i mean

hope this helps you out....
    03-27-09 12:02 PM
    how can i get a good chicago bears theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 03:15 PM
    Beerad78

I am working on one, but I am getting caught up by misc other projects. I am going to try to have it out by this weekend, but I think that it will take a little longer than that. Just keep checking back in here, as I am posting all of my themes in this thread.

BEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!
    03-27-09 03:21 PM
    "Da Bears"

sorry im EAGLE all the way
    03-27-09 03:22 PM
    Hey, everyone has there flaws, LOL!!

just threw up my Avatar, This was at the Bears Seahawks playoff game the year they went to the Super Bowl. I get a little crazy for my team...Don't judge me!!!!LOL
    Last edited by quinn4761; 03-27-09 at 03:31 PM.
    03-27-09 03:28 PM
    Casp,

I sent your request to RIM tonight. I also received another email asking if I had any further questions regarding the phone screens, if not, the ticket would automatically close in two days. I asked them what software they used to create the default themes for the 8350, or if they could supply me with the original thm files to see if I could edit those and see if I got the same results. I'll see what we get back...
    03-27-09 10:12 PM
    Casp,

I sent your request to RIM tonight. I also received another email asking if I had any further questions regarding the phone screens, if not, the ticket would automatically close in two days. I asked them what software they used to create the default themes for the 8350, or if they could supply me with the original thm files to see if I could edit those and see if I got the same results. I'll see what we get back...
    how can they close a ticket with out fixing the problem? of course we are having problems with the call screen, what do we all need to email them to rectify the problem? i am all for emailing them, let me know
    03-27-09 10:21 PM
    how can they close a ticket with out fixing the problem? of course we are having problems with the call screen, what do we all need to email them to rectify the problem? i am all for emailing them, let me know
    Count me in on the email bomb.
    03-27-09 10:39 PM
    I will bomb as well. I actually didn't even notice the issue until it was b rought up, now I see it all the time and am peeved about it too.
    03-27-09 10:43 PM
    I will bomb as well. I actually didn't even notice the issue until it was b rought up, now I see it all the time and am peeved about it too.
    so its not just me having that problem???? good i thought i was doing something wrong....
    03-28-09 07:29 AM
    Paradox -

Here is your Dodge Ram theme, just the way you like it! LOL
    03-28-09 12:16 PM
    Yess!!!!! Thanks Quinn
    03-28-09 07:19 PM
408 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD