04-07-10 09:34 PM
408 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    I loaded this theme onto my phone and it did nothing but slow my phone down. Any ideas of am I doing something wrong\?

Nick

OK Lilboy42 and Bfd2158, here is your Fire Fighter theme. Let me know what you think. Most everything is standard on it. The icons menu is a little different. It is a hidden type menu. When you scroll down to the bottom, a rectangle will darken, click on the rectangle, and part of the background image rolls up to reveal 6 app ordered icons. If there is anything that you believe needs to be changed, let me know. I spent a lot of time trying to come up with a good way to reveal icons, I hope this is done well for you guys. Thank you to all that put there lives on the line to preserve our way of life!!
    05-03-09 10:02 PM
    No prob lilboy, I liked doing this one.

Nickdejohn, try doing a bettery pull. Sometimes there could be a lot running at one time, I have heard that a battery pull clears it up.
    05-03-09 10:28 PM
    Quinn-

Great job. Theme is awesome. Took a while to figure out the hidden icons Once I did, it's pretty cool.

Thanks for the hard work.

bfd2158
    05-03-09 11:12 PM
    No problem bfd, glad ya like it!
    05-04-09 12:16 AM
    wow quinn you impress me everytime
    05-04-09 05:50 PM
    Thanks msixteen! I am working on your construction theme now, I am in the thought stage trying to come up with a unique way for animations and revealing icons.
    05-04-09 06:50 PM
    I have the firefighter theme downloaded and I got it to work. The only down fault to the theme that I have found is that when you are engaged in a direct connect conversation it brings you back to your recent calls screen. Is there any way to fix that or is just mine that is doing that?

Thanks,
    Nick
    05-04-09 07:59 PM
    I have the firefighter theme downloaded and I got it to work. The only down fault to the theme that I have found is that when you are engaged in a direct connect conversation it brings you back to your recent calls screen. Is there any way to fix that or is just mine that is doing that?

Thanks,
    Nick
    I believe that is a Plazmic bug. If there is a fix, I would like to know. All my themes made with plazmic 4.7 do that.
    05-04-09 08:14 PM
    Like shank said, it is a problem with plazmic. I have not seen a fix for it yet.
    05-04-09 08:41 PM
    Still love the FF theme, but now it keeps stopping my phone. Have had to ALT SHFT ENT 3 or 4 times as well as a real battery pull to get the phone running again. The main screen keeps locking up. Cant get to the icons, profile, and the BB button will not work until after the restarts. Had to change back to another theme for now.

Any ideas quinn?
    05-04-09 09:43 PM
    I will do some more testing and see if I can replicate the results and fix it. Thanks for the feedback!

Bfd - what where you doing at the time that it froze?

Lilboy - are you having the same issue?
    Last edited by quinn4761; 05-04-09 at 10:01 PM.
    05-04-09 09:46 PM
    Can you do one for Tony Stewart #14
    05-05-09 10:45 AM
    Quinn-

Wasn't doing anything. Phone was in the holster. Was on the golf course and remembered that the profile was set on loud and I wanted to change it to vibrate. Phone was frozen on home screen with no ability to get off of it without a battery pull. Happened 3 times that I remember. Thanks for any help.
    05-05-09 06:53 PM
    Thanks quinn I have no problem with the so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 06:22 AM
    Nice themes quinn. Keep up the good work. I saw something earlier about a police theme and someone mentioned the swat one. I was wondering if you might be able to make an actual police one? Let me know. I have begun trying to work with plazmic but it appears you have a much better grasp on the programs ins and outs than i. Thanks.
    05-06-09 10:18 AM
    What do you mean an actual police one?
    05-06-09 03:13 PM
    bfd - here is what I got. when the animation closed, if you are still focused in on an icon and put the phone in the holster, it will lock up. This is because I make the icons hidden as the animation closes, so it still tries to navigate through them. We can go one of 2 ways on this. Either, make sure that you back out of the icons to either the button for the animation or profiles icon. Or, I can make it so that the icons are not hidden when the animation door closes. If I do that, you will actually still be able to select and run any of the icons even though you cannot see them. Let me know what you want me to do, as I cannot do anything navigation wise to help this issue.
    05-06-09 09:13 PM
    Been playing with it for the past half hour now that I know that. It has frozen every time without putting it back in the holster. It seems as if anytine the animation closes, it freezes. Just now I scrolled to the animation, clicked the ball to open it and nothing is happening. Frozen again. I wasn't on an icon. I had just reset the phone and was on the main screen.

Not to be a pain in the a$$ cause I really liked the theme but its starting to get to me. Is this damn phone smarter than me??????????????????
    05-06-09 09:38 PM
    I will continue to test it on my phone, but that is what I have come to as of now. I will let you know if I find anything else out.
    05-07-09 03:13 AM
    BFD - I have had the theme running on my phone for over 24 hours, I have not run into a situation where it has locked up on me. In the holster, out of the holster, I cannot get it to lock up.
    05-07-09 09:25 PM
    Quinn4761,

I know you have alot of themes going on right now but is there a chance to get a washinton redskin theme.
    05-08-09 09:06 AM
    Yeah, I had someone in the 8350ites thread ask for one as well. I will make sure that it is on my list.
    05-08-09 09:10 AM
    Quinn4761,

I know you have alot of themes going on right now but is there a chance to get a washinton redskin theme.
    i would looooove to get one of these. maybe with a side dock. i'll be happy with anything. don't forget to include sean taylor
    05-08-09 05:46 PM
    Msixteen - Here is a Construction theme. I have not done anything with the icons as far as adding new images for them yet. I wanted to see what you thought of the animation.
    05-10-09 04:25 AM
    WOW QUINN F*CKING AMAZING !!!!! the anmation is great you blewme out of the water on this. i dont know what to say. everyone should try this out to see your talent. thanks alot you did a great job as always quinn your plazmic pro thankyou for your time and hard work
    05-10-09 03:20 PM
408 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD