04-07-10 08:34 PM
408 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    i have a question dont know if this is the area for it. any way, i have a mexican 8350i and an usa 8350i i like to get the mexican carrier power up into my usa carrier 8350, would also like to change the original usa 8350 for the mexican 8350i themes, in short words i want both bb to be exactly the same is there anything that i can do to solve this?
    thanks in advance.
    03-31-09 10:19 PM
    Here ya are ya crazy a** White Sox fans. A little something for ya.

Click the button at the bottom left and a menu will open up. You have 10 seconds from the time you start sifting through your buttons before the menu disappears.
    04-01-09 07:20 PM
    Here ya are ya crazy a** White Sox fans. A little something for ya.

Click the button at the bottom left and a menu will open up. You have 10 seconds from the time you start sifting through your buttons before the menu disappears.
    Well coming from a Cubs fan, the theme overall is cool, and that Home screen BG is tight, but hey its still the Sux LOL

good job again quinn
    04-01-09 08:29 PM
    quinn bada** sox theme
    04-01-09 09:10 PM
    i likes it u da sh**
    04-01-09 09:12 PM
    Thanks guys!
    04-01-09 09:15 PM
    Here it is test and comment like norm...FYI Im keeping this one til the REAL storm gets PTT...lol ENJOY!!!
    Hey Cbass, have you had a chance to update this theme to fix the menu problems with Bolt & Opera? I would love to get the update if you have it. Thanks, this Storm theme rocks!
    04-02-09 11:31 AM
    hello again, what i need is actually convert a usa 8350i into nextel mexico 8350i please help. the only diference betwen is the carrier logo when it starts up and the theme names.
    04-02-09 01:49 PM
    hello can someone make a theme for the mexican soccer team America Pleaseeee thank you
    04-04-09 01:16 PM
    i thought this thread was dead cause it wasnt in the forum anymore!
    04-13-09 12:00 PM
    Nope, just got moved to here. JLJ - I was thinking about getting a few more moved over. Any suggestions? I was think about a couple of the Stickies an the Hope thread.
    04-13-09 01:45 PM
    well i dont know... they both seem like sticky material! but the hope thread sorta feels like it belongs where it is. although it would get more attention here. i just dont know about the hope thread! but the how to is a plus for here because alot of people come here for themes and probably wont even register, not knowing how much there is to know! the hope thread is sorta like a 8350i community awareness thread. it does its job in the 8350i thread!
    04-13-09 02:06 PM
    BoneFisher - have you seen the other vehicle themes that I have done? Did you want something like that or did you have something else in mind? What are you looking for with the Jeep icons? Are you looking for a general Jeep theme or for a specific vehicle?

I know, a lot of question, but I like to try to get all info beforehand. Also, I made a windows Vista type theme, with an animated start button and everything.
    i would love a jeep theme with any type of jeep icons... they dont necessarily have to replresent anything, but the main icons i would want changed would be call log, blackberry messenger, sms and mms, internet browser mesages and media. those are the icons that go on my home screen and all i really care about changing. i know it is asking a lot but if each icon was a different jeep or something? preferably lifted jeeps other than that totally up to you!!! if it had the jeep logo for the background and then little jeeps as the icon that would be AWESOME! i have a black jeep grand cherokee that is lifted and would want something like that as one of the icons. sorry, i probably made this really annoying and difficult
    04-13-09 03:39 PM
    Not annoying, but a little more difficult. I have a few other themes that I have going on for some School Spirit people. I should be able to get to yours sometime around the weekend. It takes more time to find specific pics to use for icons and such.
    04-13-09 04:55 PM
    JLJ - I just sent a request to have the 2 stickies in the 8350i forum moved over here. I can definately see your point on the Hope thread. I had not read the first few pages on it in a long time, and agree that it benefits people more over there.
    04-13-09 05:06 PM
    i see! now we've got stickies here too!
    Thanks Quinn!
    04-13-09 06:29 PM
    It gives the forum a little face lift. It looks YEARS younger now!!
    04-13-09 06:34 PM
    I register to this website for the help and infoi themes and ringers a bonus by knowalge and help much more worth it speacially snice this is my first bb. I glad to be member thanks
    I'm glad 8350i theme room could never find any just not poplar yet I guess

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 11:04 AM
    I would like a jeep theme also. I have a jeep liberty but any thing jeep is fine with me.
    04-17-09 06:43 PM
    I register to this website for the help and info themes and ringers a bonus by knowledge and help much more worth it specially since this is my first bb. I glad to be member thanks
    I'm glad 8350i theme room could never find any just not poplar yet I guess

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well its great to have you as a member and believe me when i tell you that we all were there at one point. I am glad to be here too! I love helping out when i can and making sure there is still help when i cant! Enjoy it here and post up a storm!
    04-19-09 10:50 PM
    these are some kick *** themes.
    Hey Quinn can you make the whitesox home screen have the some home icon like the MudVayne one the it has 2 L's and nothing in the bottom middle that would make my day =P or maybe i should learn how to use the program to make themes great job to everyone coming up wit these themes
    04-21-09 01:30 AM
    errrrlokillo - I have not seen the MudVayne theme yet. I could take a look and see what I could do, but at this point, I am so far out with work, that I think I actually smell the S*$T creek that I am up!!! I will check when I get a change though.
    04-21-09 07:27 AM
    Paradox - Sorry, I have a bunch of Themes to take care of and they are spread over a few threads. Here is yours. Let me know what ya think. You didn't give me a ton of description about your vehicle, so I did a few different colors and years of Liberty.

Bonefisher - Take a look at this one. Is it OK if I do yours like this, but with a Grand Cherokee(lifted if possible) pic set?
    04-21-09 08:44 AM
    IS there any theme out there that does not mess up the opremini ?
    04-22-09 09:40 AM
    What do you mean mess up opera mini? If you are talking about the disappearing menu, any theme that I have done, except for the very first one, will take care of that issue. Most of us that have been building themes are taking care of that issue.
    04-22-09 03:35 PM
408 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD