04-07-10 09:34 PM
408 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    No problem, let me know if everything is up to par for ya!
    03-28-09 08:51 PM
    Well guys, ya'll read the post where I put the email they sent back. I say go ahead and email them. Apparently, they didn't know anything about it until I sent the mail to them. Like most other issues, if enough people complain about it, it will be addressed. Since I was apparently the only one who sent them anything, the "it will be resolved in a future release, there are no current workarounds for it" was the canned answer.

It definitely won't hurt if more than one person writes them about it.

Their email is devsupport@rim.com and the Engineer I talked to was named Garett.
    03-28-09 10:08 PM
    Well guys, ya'll read the post where I put the email they sent back. I say go ahead and email them. Apparently, they didn't know anything about it until I sent the mail to them. Like most other issues, if enough people complain about it, it will be addressed. Since I was apparently the only one who sent them anything, the "it will be resolved in a future release, there are no current workarounds for it" was the canned answer.

It definitely won't hurt if more than one person writes them about it.

Their email is devsupport@rim.com and the Engineer I talked to was named Garett.
    i sent my issues....
    03-28-09 10:51 PM
    Which is the newest version of plazmic?
    03-29-09 02:43 PM
    Which is the newest version of plazmic?
    4.1.0.18 feb 25........ thats what i am running
    03-29-09 02:56 PM
    awwwesome! I love them, please bring some over to the bold!!
    03-29-09 02:57 PM
    Well I finished a Chicago Bears theme, if anyone is a fan. It features a scrolling representation of the Bears fight song that is played after every score the Bears make.

There are Stop and Restart buttons, just in case it gets annoying for you. When you highlight over the button (they are transparent) it will pop up either "Stop" or "Restart on the screen to let you know. Only one is available at a time. When you press Stop, that disappears and Restart takes its place and vice versa.

Let me know what ya think!
    03-29-09 07:51 PM
    and the list keeps on going and going! has any one made any profit from their themes?
    03-29-09 07:55 PM
    and the list keeps on going and going! has any one made any profit from their themes?
    quinn should ask for donations for "all the work he has put into creating ALL the THEME REQUESTS"
    03-29-09 07:59 PM
    yes quinn rocks the crack house!
    03-29-09 08:03 PM
    yes quinn rocks the crack house!
    he should start his own thread to where you can get only his themes. i says "his" because out of EVERYONE in this forum, QUINN has the most themes created.... and NO ONE SHOULD POST REQUESTS THERE!!!!!!

that way its nice and clean, you dont have to look through 237 post and 16 pages just to find his.... you ROCK!!!!
    03-29-09 08:06 PM
    Thanks for the support guys and girls. Any and all themes have been made possible by this forum and everyone that has supported it and me.

**ok, that was kinda Vanna White type cheesey, but seriously thanks. I have actually been asked by several people if they could donate. I am probly going to continue the freebies for a while longer. It is just easier to get people to pick them up. I can get more feedback that way and better my skills before people pay their hard earned cash for them.
    Last edited by quinn4761; 03-29-09 at 08:23 PM.
    03-29-09 08:14 PM
    he should start his own thread to where you can get only his themes. i says "his" because out of EVERYONE in this forum, QUINN has the most themes created.... and NO ONE SHOULD POST REQUESTS THERE!!!!!!

that way its nice and clean, you dont have to look through 237 post and 16 pages just to find his.... you ROCK!!!!
    Thanks for the support guys and girls. Any and all themes have been made possible by this forum and everyone that has supported it and me.
    quinn you should start your own thread and ask noone post requests there... have them post here or another thread
    03-29-09 08:18 PM
    If that is what you guys want. I don't want to be perceived as big headed and start my own thread about my themes unless it pleases the council, LOL!!
    03-29-09 08:28 PM
    If that is what you guys want. I don't want to be perceived as big headed and start my own thread about my themes unless it pleases the council, LOL!!
    personally i think it would make it easier.... kinda like what JLJ started.... tell them in your first post that "requests will not be honored if posted here"
    03-29-09 08:31 PM
    I'm going to put in my two cents on this issue...the Quinn making his own thread issue, that is. That is an excellent idea....you don't know how many times I've gone to look for a theme of his and have to go through pages upon pages to locate it. As a matter of fact, I think all of you guys that have made several themes needs to do this. It would be much easier and people might stop posting on threads they don't need to be posting on. I vote for it!! You all do an awesome job - keep em coming!!
    03-29-09 08:45 PM
    quinn u have bad themes that bears is cool is there a way u con make me a chic sox 1 thank
    03-29-09 08:51 PM
    See....exactly what I mean!
    03-29-09 08:53 PM
    See....exactly what I mean!
    totally agree
    03-29-09 08:57 PM
    well i think that its great idea!
    03-29-09 08:58 PM
    ya i think quinn should i his own thread
    03-29-09 09:01 PM
    how many themes have you made already quinn?
    03-29-09 09:02 PM
    Well I finished a Chicago Bears theme, if anyone is a fan. It features a scrolling representation of the Bears fight song that is played after every score the Bears make.

There are Stop and Restart buttons, just in case it gets annoying for you. When you highlight over the button (they are transparent) it will pop up either "Stop" or "Restart on the screen to let you know. Only one is available at a time. When you press Stop, that disappears and Restart takes its place and vice versa.

Let me know what ya think!
    Once again bad ***. Nice update to the original. Im still working on animations bro, composer is kinda confusing.
    03-29-09 09:09 PM
    16 or 17 I believe. Give or take a few

Yeah, I can do a Chicago WhiteSox theme for ya. It will be a couple days, but I will get it to you.

I will setup a thread tomorrow, it is about time for me to head off to work.
    03-29-09 09:09 PM
    Shank,
    If you need help with anything in there, let me know. I will do my best to help out. I have gotten pretty good at the animations end, there are still some things I want to try, just need to do a little more figuring out, but I can give you a hand.
    03-29-09 09:13 PM
408 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD