Ok guys, I sent the following to Plazmic support. If and when I get a reply, I'll post a follow-up.

Hello,

I am using version 4.1.0.18 � Feb 25, 2009 version of your theme builder application. I am building themes for the Blackberry 8350i for Nextel. So far, everything works flawlessly except one section. On the Phone screens, particularly the Incoming and Active Call screens. If I change the background image to anything other than the default dark blue colored one, anytime a call comes in on the phone, or if you are in an active call, the background image will distort, then show a menu sized box on the right hand side. This box shows a portion of what appears to be the Hotlist screen. It basically looks like my background image has a rectangular hole in it, showing the Hotlist screen underneath.

I have tried resizing my images to 320X240; made sure they were png format, searched the help file from top to bottom and still cannot find anything that will allow me to correct this issue. I am a member of crackberry.com and I am not the only person having this same issue. If you go to the forums, specifically this one http://forums.crackberry.com/f137/83...31/index9.html you will see that it is an issue that we are all experiencing. We all would appreciate any information you may have that would allow us to completely customize all the screens of this great device. I have searched your website for troubleshooting information on this issue and was unable to locate anything. If there are settings that we can change to resolve this issue, I will gladly share this information with the rest of the community. Thank you for your time and assistance in this matter and for building a great product.
    03-21-09 01:00 AM
    really good letter cobra!
    03-21-09 08:21 AM
    Casper, I found the issue with the BMW theme. It was actually relatively simple. Basically, I needed to add Navigation from the right side icons to the Enter button. I have put it back on post 114
    03-21-09 11:50 AM
    Casper, I found the issue with the BMW theme. It was actually relatively simple. Basically, I needed to add Navigation from the right side icons to the Enter button. I have put it back on post 114
    thats what i figured since the left side worked and right didnt. glad you got it up and running will dl in a few
    03-21-09 12:22 PM
    Here's what I've gotten back so far. I wonder why I have to follow up with them instead of the other way around? Anyway, here's a copy.

We have logged your request. If you would like to follow up on this issue please reply to this email with your request number as it appears above.

BlackBerry Customer Support Center
    1-877-255-2377 (North America Toll Free)
    0808 100 7466 (Toll Free UK Only)
    +44 1753 558400 (Outside UK)
    1-519-888-6181 (Worldwide)
    [email protected]

Register now for WES 2009 - May 5-7, Orlando, FL WES 2009 is shaping up to be another exciting event, with an outstanding line-up of speakers, sessions and exhibitors. You can save an additional $300 off the registration fee by using this code: DY4CPK. Visit WES 2009: The Wireless Enterprise Symposium for BlackBerry Users to register today!
    03-21-09 04:23 PM
    Here's what I've gotten back so far. I wonder why I have to follow up with them instead of the other way around? Anyway, here's a copy.

We have logged your request. If you would like to follow up on this issue please reply to this email with your request number as it appears above.

BlackBerry Customer Support Center
    1-877-255-2377 (North America Toll Free)
    0808 100 7466 (Toll Free UK Only)
    +44 1753 558400 (Outside UK)
    1-519-888-6181 (Worldwide)
    [email protected]

Register now for WES 2009 - May 5-7, Orlando, FL WES 2009 is shaping up to be another exciting event, with an outstanding line-up of speakers, sessions and exhibitors. You can save an additional $300 off the registration fee by using this code: DY4CPK. Visit WES 2009: The Wireless Enterprise Symposium for BlackBerry Users to register today!
    maybe this is why

taken from Plazmic Legal Page

Terms and Conditions of Use

1. Acceptance of Terms
    The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Plazmic Inc. on its behalf and on behalf of its parent company, subsidiaries (including Research In Motion Japan Limited (formerly Plazmic K.K.)) and affiliates (collectively, "Plazmic"). By accessing, browsing and/or using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to abide by and comply with all terms, conditions and notices contained in or referenced by these Terms and Conditions of Use. You further agree to be governed by any additional terms and conditions that may apply to you arising out your accessing, browsing and/or use of this site, whether contained on this site or in a separate agreement with Plazmic. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions of Use and such additional terms and conditions, such additional terms and conditions shall govern to the extent of the conflict. Plazmic reserves the right, in its discretion, to update or revise these Terms and Conditions of Use and to post such updated or revised Terms and Conditions of Use on this site. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. Please check the Terms and Conditions of Use periodically for changes. Your continued use of this site following the posting of any changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use constitutes acceptance of those changes.

Plazmic
    03-21-09 04:36 PM
    Oh, OK. I forgot to read the fine print. LOL
    03-21-09 05:32 PM
    Here you go Shank (and anyone else with a Caddy Seville STS)

This is built under the same type of setup as the BMW theme with different colors, menus and pics.
    03-21-09 08:56 PM

This is built under the same type of setup as the BMW theme with different colors, menus and pics.

Awww geez ... now I NEEEEED one with my 2003 Mercury Marauder ...

03-21-09 09:16 PM
    Geech,

I can do one for ya, it probly won't be until tomorrow or Monday. Did you want the same type of setup as the other car themes I have done? Or did you have something else in mind? What color is your ride? I will try to find the exact car, that's if you don't have some pictures for me.
    03-21-09 09:26 PM

quinn you are the man brother. Awesome job. I really appreciate it. I had one more question/request of you. To make the dorr setup like you have on the home screen do I need a .svg file or something? If so, do you got one I could use. Im trying my hands at a Cubs theme tonight and would like to try it with the door like you got. I wont steal any credit or anything like that.

Anyways thanks again for the theme, im installing it now.
    03-21-09 09:32 PM
    Shank - I use Composer to create the animations and then export the file as an SVG. I have done a little coding with SVG, mainly for the hidden dock themes that I did, but it just easier to create then export as SVG. You can either try your hand at the animations, or get me the pic you are wanting as the door, and some instructions on what you want it to look like and I can give it a go. If you wanted to try, I posted on a video a while back in the "Hope" thread about a Plazmic video that really helps. Also, I can give you a hand through it. Just let me know either way.
    03-21-09 10:43 PM
    Here it is test and comment like norm...FYI Im keeping this one til the REAL storm gets PTT...lol ENJOY!!!
    Great theme, I have been using it since I found it.
    Discovered a little bug if you are interested. Not sure why, but sometimes I get two bluetooth icons. see images.
    03-22-09 10:48 AM
    Great theme, I have been using it since I found it.
    Discovered a little bug if you are interested. Not sure why, but sometimes I get two bluetooth icons. see images.
    i do believe that EVERYONE gets that with a homemade theme
    03-22-09 10:50 AM
    Geech,

I can do one for ya, it probly won't be until tomorrow or Monday. Did you want the same type of setup as the other car themes I have done? Or did you have something else in mind? What color is your ride? I will try to find the exact car, that's if you don't have some pictures for me.

Quinn,
    The same setup would be great ! No need to go out of your way on this ... My ride is black ... and theres plenty of pics out there of the '03 and '04 Marauder. If you do this, may I let the rest of the Marauder Community know about it ? They may want one in Silver Birch or Dark Toreador Red ( burgundy to me ) or the very rare blue...

Thank you ahead of time for this !

03-23-09 10:56 AM
    Geech - you can surely let them know. I should hopefully have something for you later today.
    03-23-09 12:42 PM
    Quinn, I would love a Cadillac Escalade EXT (Pearl White)if you want to mess with it. Great themes so far. That goes for all you guys!
    03-23-09 01:22 PM
    Dstick - shouldn't be too much of a problem. Look for it within a day or two.
    03-23-09 02:22 PM
    Thanks, that would be great!
    03-23-09 02:25 PM
    Okay Quinn... I have told the Marauder community on two sites ... Just a warning for you as they are an insane bunch ! Some are asking ( ALREADY ) about compatibility with 8300's and the 8830 ...

I am holding them at bay until you say otherwise...

4:21PM EST :
    Now interest in it if works with the 8100 ... I think I created a monster ...

Geech
    Last edited by GeechDahwa; 03-23-09 at 03:22 PM. Reason: add'l info ...
    03-23-09 03:01 PM
    I will have to check on that. I have made themes primarily for 8350i and 1 for a Storm. I will let you know on that.
    03-23-09 03:40 PM
    Take your time as your doing this for just the fun of it !

03-23-09 03:49 PM
    Quinn... PM sent ...

03-23-09 03:52 PM
    Geech -

Here is the Marauder theme for you. I found some really cool HDR images. One is the App Background and One is the Lock screen.

As always, let me know what you think.

I am going to look into whether it will work on other phones. If you can, compile a list of the other blackberries that this is going to go on, and i will get the Sims and test them.
    03-24-09 06:25 PM
    DStick -

Here is the EXT theme. I left the animation and logo the same as the other one was a Caddy also. Other than that, I found a couple of cool pics of you Pear.
    03-24-09 06:59 PM
408 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD