Alex, your IdenBerry theme is wonderful. Thank you.

John
    02-22-09 08:02 AM
    Yes very nicely done
    02-22-09 08:22 AM
    here is link to a small update to the beta. see if that helps you out
    Hey Casper
    I installed the newer version.
    Still crashes.
    When I want to change the home screen, application screen, it just closes down.
    And I dont have anti-alias
    Thanks
    02-22-09 08:50 AM
    Hey Casper
    I installed the newer version.
    Still crashes.
    When I want to change the home screen, application screen, it just closes down.
    And I dont have anti-alias
    Thanks
    i know that you have uninstalled and all, this time uninstall, reboot, reg clean, reboot, reg clean again (just to amke sure nothing changed), install.

thats all i can come up with, i just tried mine and it worked
    02-22-09 09:02 AM
    i know that you have uninstalled and all, this time uninstall, reboot, reg clean, reboot, reg clean again (just to amke sure nothing changed), install.

thats all i can come up with, i just tried mine and it worked
    Hey Casper
    I did everything you asked, still no go.
    SO!!!
    I installed it in XP
    Worked like a charm.
    I see all buttons.
    So its a Vista Problem

Anyone get this to work in Vista 32?
    Thanks for all your help.
    02-22-09 09:37 AM
    Update for Vista 32
    I played around with this in Vista to get it to work.
    I finally got it.
    Heres the settings I had to use.

1. Right click the Themes Builder Icon
    2. Then click Compatibility
    3. Scroll down to Settings
    4. Click on "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings"
    5. Click Apply
    6. Then OK

Should work now.
    02-22-09 10:23 AM
    Update for Vista 32
    I played around with this in Vista to get it to work.
    I finally got it.
    Heres the settings I had to use.

1. Right click the Themes Builder Icon
    2. Then click Compatibility
    3. Scroll down to Settings
    4. Click on "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings"
    5. Click Apply
    6. Then OK

Should work now.
    i dont have any of those checked, i am on vista 32

at least you got it working
    02-22-09 11:02 AM
    one of the best i've seen. nice that you can see appointments without going into calender. thanks
    02-22-09 12:38 PM
    the ghost rider theme
    02-22-09 12:42 PM
    Thanks. How does the Hidden menu work for you? I will most likely be doing an update to that one. I have noticed some problems with it (backgrounds on menus, color scheme on info boxes, etc.) Nothing major, just minor stuff.
    02-22-09 01:03 PM
    Here is an update to the Ghost Rider theme.

**Updated to U-shaped slide dock - now 10 icons
    **Changed color scheme and tiled image for info box
    **Resized date and repositioned on Home Screen
    **Added quake animation for icons. This will give you a visual indication of what icon you are on. Intended for icons without a Focus In image.

Let me know if the quake animation slows things down too much. I can create another SVG file without the animation and put two versions of this theme up.
    02-22-09 03:08 PM
    Here is an update to the Ghost Rider theme.

**Updated to U-shaped slide dock - now 10 icons
    **Changed color scheme and tiled image for info box
    **Resized date and repositioned on Home Screen
    **Added quake animation for icons. This will give you a visual indication of what icon you are on. Intended for icons without a Focus In image.

Let me know if the quake animation slows things down too much. I can create another SVG file without the animation and put two versions of this theme up.
    im not a big fan of ghost rider, but DAMN!!! i like that theme. i wish i could figure out a svg file

GREAT work quinn, great work!
    02-22-09 03:27 PM
    thanks!! I have been messing with it for a couple of hours to get everything ironed out in it.

I can't stay away from building themes and checking the new posts. It's like...CRACK!!!
    02-22-09 03:32 PM
    I can't stay away from building themes and checking the new posts. It's like...CRACK!!!
    thats why its called CRACKberry.com
    02-22-09 03:39 PM
    wow u guys are really good. i have downloaded several of the themes today and have had no issues. keep up the good work. cannot wait to see the military one!
    02-22-09 05:21 PM
    well the camo theme sounds like a great idea! even if someone else makes one i will throw one together at one point just no scheduled time as work has been pulling me in alot more lately and i gotsta get paid! ya know! but tomorrow is going to be another busy day and my next day off is next sunday. we'll see though!
    02-22-09 05:38 PM
    well the camo theme sounds like a great idea! even if someone else makes one i will throw one together at one point just no scheduled time as work has been pulling me in alot more lately and i gotsta get paid! ya know! but tomorrow is going to be another busy day and my next day off is next sunday. we'll see though!
    i was thinking mor along the lines of one for each branch... army, air force, navy, marines, and coast guard. having a general one for each.
    02-22-09 05:42 PM
    well they all can get the hook up! as many military members there are, we can have more than one for each branch, without fail!
    02-22-09 05:48 PM
    I figured since I still have a day or so before I get my first BB, I would download this Plazmic and see what I could do. After all of the swearing and the bandaids, came this.
    Let me know how this one works out. It's going on mine as soon as I get it.
    02-22-09 08:11 PM
    I figured since I still have a day or so before I get my first BB, I would download this Plazmic and see what I could do. After all of the swearing and the bandaids, came this.
    Let me know how this one works out. It's going on mine as soon as I get it.
    not bad... what font is that?
    02-22-09 08:15 PM
    not bad... what font is that?
    One called Dupree in the headers and another called ChickenScratch AOE everywhere else
    02-22-09 08:38 PM
    Simple zen theme with today calendar events I made
    And I also changed the background to the menu, so that my menu works in opera mini
    02-22-09 08:39 PM
    Thanks for the encouragement again guys. Here's the latest. I've gotten a bit better from my first thats for sure. I'm hooked for sure.
    02-24-09 07:49 AM
    Alex....when I tried your Purple Swirl latest theme, I noticed a few things. Don't know if they're supposed to be that way or not. I get no displays under caller log and messages. Under calendar, I get an appointment displayed for next month, but none for this month or any for the upcoming days. I also notice none of my third party apps are listed when I hit the BB menu key. Any ideas? Thanks as always for your input.
    02-24-09 08:02 AM
    Thanks for the encouragement again guys. Here's the latest. I've gotten a bit better from my first thats for sure. I'm hooked for sure.
    very nice
    02-24-09 11:55 AM
408 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD