+2

You can put your profile icon back up the top of the L 8b.
    Well, that was stupid..... I should have known that. Looks like I picked a bad week to quit drinking.
    02-20-09 01:12 PM
    Well, that was stupid..... I should have known that. Looks like I picked a bad week to quit drinking.
    That's funny... But hey don't feel bad, it took me an hour to figure it out and I was feelin' no pain
    02-20-09 02:58 PM
    Thanks for all the props and ideas for the next one, it is hard trying to find a text everyone likes...I try not to mess with the menu text or the call screen backgrounds until they fix the spazzing issue with call log screen. I like your feed back it helps with later builds. I'm going to attempt to make a Storm theme with the 8 glass lookin buttons for my next one should have it up by sat night still doing research on it...don't know how the screen size is going to work out though...lol will see

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 04:38 PM
    here it is L theme 9 (9, is for the number of customizable buttons)
    Very nice theme.
    Question?
    When you download these, can they be edited in 4.7, and how?
    Newbie here.
    Thanks
    02-20-09 04:51 PM
    No you need the .thm file witch is not packed in with the final zip because of size issues

02-20-09 04:58 PM
    No you need the .thm file witch is not packed in with the final zip because of size issues

Im trying to learn, so I thought I could try someones file and play with it.
    What size is the file?
    02-20-09 05:06 PM
    I don't know the actual size but ill see if I can get it up here sometime in the morning

02-20-09 05:39 PM
    thanks for the props here is another one to test out!!! GREAT if you need alot of icons...let me know what you think.
    This one is awesome!!! Kick his azz Cbass!
    02-20-09 06:18 PM
    Kick his azz Cbass!
    See, I am not the only one!
    02-20-09 06:24 PM
    Thanks for all the props and ideas for the next one, it is hard trying to find a text everyone likes...I try not to mess with the menu text or the call screen backgrounds until they fix the spazzing issue with call log screen. I like your feed back it helps with later builds. I'm going to attempt to make a Storm theme with the 8 glass lookin buttons for my next one should have it up by sat night still doing research on it...don't know how the screen size is going to work out though...lol will see

I know NOTHING about this program so excuse my ignorance....
    You ARE doing a great job.
    As far as font is concerned.... I think the "stock" one would be great.....
    02-20-09 06:30 PM
    I don't know the actual size but ill see if I can get it up here sometime in the morning

hi
    check your pm
    02-20-09 08:42 PM
    hey when you guys wanna post large files i suggest you use sendspace! its pretty fast uploading and downloading! plus i havent had to wait 60 seconds or stuff like that. upload and post links!
    heres tha link Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
    02-20-09 09:25 PM
    Got a new one for you guys. It is a Ghost Rider theme. Be brutally honest, I am certain that the color scheme and some images are off, but I got too excited to get this out. It has a new feature on it, SLIDING DOCK MENU!!!!! The menu is set on the right side and is using the application order for 4 items.
    02-21-09 12:19 AM
    2 1/2 hrs into it heres a lil preview....im so happy right now
    02-21-09 01:50 AM
    Lookin good cbass!!
    02-21-09 02:12 AM
    Here it is test and comment like norm...FYI Im keeping this one til the REAL storm gets PTT...lol ENJOY!!!
    Last edited by cbassmmz; 02-21-09 at 11:02 AM.
    02-21-09 04:01 AM
    That looks good cbass, I like the layout of everything...pretty clean lookin'
    02-21-09 09:01 AM
    Looks good CBASS... My constructive input... Clock is too big on icons screen..
    A relatively minor detail... cutting off the AM/PM on 4 digit times 10-12...
    02-21-09 12:37 PM
    just wanted yall to know that i am going to update this thread sunday night, i have to remove some images from the first couple of posts because the each post only allows 10 images and some have two or more each. those will be ddownsized to one each! it actually looks better that way too! but i will make sure i get every theme that has been posted. the order will not stay the same as now but i will indicate all of the dates to any newer ones that will wind up on the first couple of posts. We have yet to know the exact release of the final plazmic. once that is known we will see a huge change, I'm crossing my toes!
    02-21-09 04:32 PM
    Im using Vista 32
    Why does Plazmic 4.7 always lockup and freeze?
    And when it doesnt, when I want to load a picture (jpg) or click on a file, it shuts down?
    Ive uninstalled it and reinstalled it.
    Same issues.
    Any help would be great.
    Thanks
    02-21-09 09:51 PM
    Im using Vista 32
    Why does Plazmic 4.7 always lockup and freeze?
    And when it doesnt, when I want to load a picture (jpg) or click on a file, it shuts down?
    Ive uninstalled it and reinstalled it.
    Same issues.
    Any help would be great.
    Thanks
    where are you when it does it? are you hitting the anti-aliasing button on the app menu?
    02-21-09 09:54 PM
    where are you when it does it? are you hitting the anti-aliasing button on the app menu?
    I dont see that button in Banner.
    It happens when i click in home screen or applications.
    I want to choose an image and bam, closes plazmic.
    Last edited by carshop; 02-22-09 at 07:08 AM.
    02-22-09 06:56 AM
    I dont see that button in Banner.
    It happens when i click in home screen or applications.
    I want to choose an image and bam, closes plazmic.
    here is link to a small update to the beta. see if that helps you out
    02-22-09 07:38 AM
    here is link to a small update to the beta. see if that helps you out
    wow that download is slooooowwwww.
    any rapidshare links?
    02-22-09 07:53 AM
    not that i know of... i saw that link on the CB homepage. sorry
    02-22-09 07:55 AM
408 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD