LOL this is justridiculous! who would walk down the street with these?

Hands-Free
    for the
    BlackBerry Curve™ 8350i Smartphone
    (Choose a different phone)

Two-Way Communication Headset - Item # RCR60022
    This rugged two-way headset, with soft rubber earmuffs, is perfect for extremely loud conditions. The noise-canceling microphone eliminates excessive background noise and provides superior audio performance and clear communications. Equipped with a Y-cable that plugs directly into most scanners and phones simultaneously. A unique behind-the-head adjustable band allows a precise fit to be worn alone or with a variety of hats/helmets. Yellow with NASCAR NEXTEL cup series ™ logo.
    03-10-09 08:21 PM
    Can you make them any bigger?
    Welcome back to the 70s
    03-10-09 08:28 PM
    I could wear that on my special bus with my special helmet. I guess if you were a crane operator it would work. I would have to think that wouldn't be the biggest marketing demographic though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 08:31 PM
    i was like how can you sell these and not bluetooth stereo headphones?
    03-10-09 08:32 PM
    I have the Bose QC2's (Almost as big) and I'm happy with the purchase I made. If those weren't in yellow, I would buy them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 08:56 PM
    Come on .yall know those are for scanners at the nascar track. we have them red.the push to talk on the head set is great when you have a moto 750 radio like we do. we can talk to who ever is on our channel and at the same time listen to the MRN or in car radio of the drivers talkingduring the race.
    03-10-09 09:01 PM
    WOW!!
    03-10-09 09:51 PM
    Agree with WW, mostly for track visitors and crew. However, bow40 is also right, these would be great for large equipment operators to be able to quickly communicate with the crew around them.
    03-10-09 10:56 PM
    Yeah, we've used similar when running tractors and heavy equipment.

They work very well in loud enviroments.
    03-10-09 11:10 PM
    ..too rich for my blood at 250 dollars...really happy with my motorola bluetooth soundcommander s705....it is a two way butets you use your own or any other brand of headphones with a standard size headphone jack...it also has a fm radio built in it.....
    03-11-09 04:03 AM
    Can you make them any bigger?
    Welcome back to the 70s
    The only thing missing are roller skates and a "MR. Microphone"!
    03-11-09 04:07 AM
    Well at least we can here our ring tones, just can't hear anything from the outside world.
    "Mr. Microphone" thanks for the chuckle.
    03-11-09 06:58 AM
    too funny...
    03-11-09 09:03 AM
    Wow, I just didnt think that these were so sportable and wondered why these where up on the site and not any two eared bluetooth headphones! i guess i just might get more into nascar but not that far into it! unless the money was right!
    03-11-09 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD