About 4pm Edt Shangmail Started Sending Massive Amounts Of Data... Almost Like A Dos Attack..... Any Thoughts On This? There Was A Poster That Made A Heck Of A Thought... "woould Youlike Your Email Routed Through A Tatalitarian (ihope I Spelled That Right) State...... I Removed Shangmail And The Massive Data Problems I Was Having Instantly Stopped..
    09-15-09 12:42 AM
    Word but what can we beside shangmail?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

09-15-09 01:04 AM
    Word but what can we beside shangmail?

i dont know yet im looking now to see if there is another push email service that we can use... i really like having my emails pushed to my device
    09-15-09 01:06 AM
    i dont know yet im looking now to see if there is another push email service that we can use... i really like having my emails pushed to my device
    Same here if u find anything let me know pls

09-15-09 01:16 AM
    They are having some type of issue at the moment for sure.
    09-15-09 03:04 AM
    Same here if u find anything let me know pls

There is one other I know of. Funambol. my dot funambol dot com. Never tried it tho.
    Last edited by xxjabberwockxx; 09-15-09 at 10:36 AM.
    09-15-09 10:20 AM
    There is one other I know of. Funambol. my dot funambol dot com. Never tried it tho.
    i try the funambol and so far so good i uninstalled shangmail and the network error its gone lets see how the funambol work because shangmail was real good !
    09-15-09 10:58 AM
    Since you've tried it, can you tell me if it can handle more than one account like shangmail did?

09-15-09 05:36 PM
    ive installed the app but can anyone tell me... i have no context menu to compose forward or anything... all i can do is read my messages cant even delete them.. i really like how the interface looks.... i just cant do anything with them but look at them
    09-15-09 08:15 PM
    ive installed the app but can anyone tell me... i have no context menu to compose forward or anything... all i can do is read my messages cant even delete them.. i really like how the interface looks.... i just cant do anything with them but look at them
    What theme do you have installed? Change to a Visible Menus theme. Search the Blackberry Curve 8350i Forum for the theme. After you install it, you will be able to see the Funambol menu.
    09-15-09 10:45 PM
    am about to try it out i will let u guys know anything
    09-15-09 11:45 PM
    What theme do you have installed? Change to a Visible Menus theme. Search the Blackberry Curve 8350i Forum for the theme. After you install it, you will be able to see the Funambol menu.
    you know thats true hightack... i never thought about the theme... i use the 2001 hal computer theme... ill reinstall it but ill switch to one of the stock themes first...
    09-16-09 12:36 AM
    It is 10:20PM Pacific Time. I just tried Shangmail again and it is working now.
    09-16-09 01:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD