so im doing the 101 on nuked berries.

the real problem is when im at the app loader. i hit next after i selected a few and it says my device doesnt have enough space to accommodate? my luck.
    06-29-09 04:38 PM
    i had that same issue..... what i did was use crackmem, then go back and use the JL cmder.
    06-29-09 04:40 PM
    nvm i found it. stick around lol i might have something to ask
    06-29-09 04:54 PM
    i ran crackmem and at the part where DM is supposed to open up and automatically install the OS,it doesnt happen.

should i wipe the BB?
    06-29-09 05:11 PM
    nvm. although that particular step didnt go as planned,i am now able to finish up the 101. this BB is cursed. it never seems to work like everyone else's lol. always missing steps and other weird sh.
    06-29-09 05:28 PM
    i got bricked messing with instango. it kept freezing up on me so i decided to do a pull.

anyway,all is good again,cept instango is still giving me issues. telling me my user name and pass dont exist again. (first time i had to re-register a new sn) now this time its not working at all. also its still freezing up pretty BADDLY. any ideas?
    06-29-09 06:56 PM
    damn i said fine the first 100 times,but instango sucks. wassup with their website also not accepting my user name and pass?

last time i had to re-enter my SAME name and pass for a bizzillion times until it recognized me as a user. wth
    06-29-09 07:07 PM
    email them. let them know. i am sure they will handle it for you.
    06-29-09 11:46 PM
    for those w/the same issue...

just uninstall instango. reinstall it.

it will ask if you have a user name...you're good to go from there
    06-30-09 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD