My texting had been excellent, but since late yesterday I can send but can't receive, is anyone having the same problem? I have done about everything to make it work (battery pulling, radio reset, wipe handheld, restoring, removing and reinstalling combined3) but no success!
    06-29-09 10:40 AM
    I have been having the same problem for a week now. I also tried everything but im still not receiving any texts.
    06-30-09 11:31 AM
    It seems it is not the phone (8350i), I have an old Nextel phone i870 in which I put my boost sim card and this one did not work also, it can send but not receive text messages, it is the same problem I am having with my 8350i. I called Boost customer service to see if they could make my old i870 work, but there was no success, they said I have to get a boost phone, NO WAY JOSE!! I have my 8350i, almost everything works, no PIN MESSAGES, CAN'T RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES SINCE A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO, NO BB MESSENGER... It's ok, I can live with that, I am still staying with 50 bucks at month, i cannot afford 120 bucks!
    So for now for texting I using that other method 818xxxxxxx@vtext.com, if they want to text me back all they do is reply to the message I sent, that'll work for me!
    07-01-09 07:32 PM
    my problem is that i can receive but i cant replay please help
    07-03-09 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD