anyway to utilize bluetooth to access memory card like a mass storage device?
    03-10-09 02:04 PM
    If you've got a bluetooth link to a computer - sure! Whatcha downloading? Pictures? Better have a big memory card

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 03:07 PM
    this is what i would like to do
    - I have PC's at two separate offices and a PC at home, I currently use a 8 gig media card to store, cad files, excell files, word files, quick books, stuff etc. I have a utility that will sync the PC's to my memory card in the bb whenever I plug in the cord, and i open files off of the media card and save them before unpluging

can i get bluetooth to take the place of the usb cord? (except for charging)

I can currently connect to DM but that is all, my PC can see the BB through bluetooth connection but i have no bluetooth services listed at all on the PC,
    a bluetooth service that would sync the BB and I also need to be able to access files and documents through the connection.

I think i need to set up some type of LAN with the bluetooth connection, will the 8350i support this?

thanks
    03-11-09 10:28 AM
    If your already seeing the BB with DM then you should be able to set the phone to mass storage when it first connects. It should ask you if you want the phone to be mass storage or not. Simply say yes and that should do the trick as long as you have a bluetooth connection you should be able to do what ever you want to the darn thing*S*as long as your have it enabled in mass storage mode first.
    03-11-09 11:12 AM
    mass storage is enabled

when i connect via the cord i can see the media card, mass storage is on

but not when i connect with bluetooth, i can sync with DM with the bluetooth
    03-11-09 12:41 PM
    Hmmm. Funny. If you synced with DM would make sense that your phone was linked to the computer right? Check my computer once you have a link to see if its showing up as a drive

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD