I created this for the Bold series when the 6.0 builder was first released. It seemed to be somewhat popular and I've been asked to build something similar for the Curve.

Some notes
    -This is designed to show off the wallpaper....every other aspect of the original 6.0 theme is left in place
    -I cannot add a weather slot, but if you have berryweather (paid version) this should not be an issue as you can add the icon to any wallpaper
    -I have a new baby, a full time job and I am in grad school so I have zero time for customizations, what you see is what you get. Not being a ****, just don't want to be overwhelmed with requests that I cannot fulfill and then you all get mad at me because I cannot fulfill them.
    -That said, I will probably create something with pink for the ladies in the next week
    -Enjoy

MyBBOTA.com Download - Tiny Banner 9300

03-14-11 07:25 PM
    Woo! Thanks for this. I look forward to the pink one.
    03-15-11 12:15 AM
    Look great I am also looking forward to the pink one....
    03-15-11 03:07 AM
    It says invalid link??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-11 06:36 PM
    try again.....worked for me
    03-15-11 08:10 PM
    Got it! Looks gr8! Thnx

03-15-11 09:56 PM
    Gr8 theme really shows off wallpaper nicely. Just one small thing, while in messages the clock and alarm signal overlap.

03-16-11 08:07 AM
    Just uprgraded my Curve 3G 9300 to 6.0 today, and this is the first theme I've found that works for me. Awesome job! One thing, I can't seem to see the results when I use Universal Search. I know the results are there, cause I can scroll down, and click on what appears to be nothing, and it brings up a result. Anyhow, thanks for the awesome free theme! Really appreciate it!

04-29-11 08:42 PM
    perfect, just what i was looking for! thanks!
    05-05-11 01:49 PM
    Is the link a zip file only? I have tried to download it 4 times now and it keeps coming up saying "error...zip file could not download". I really want this theme

05-05-11 03:19 PM
    Is the link a zip file only? I have tried to download it 4 times now and it keeps coming up saying "error...zip file could not download". I really want this theme

I hate to hear this....are you trying it straight from your BB browser? I just tried it on my BB and it seemed to work ok. Let me know what the result is.
    05-16-11 08:36 AM
    Yes, I am trying to download it from my phone browser. I keep getting this message-"907 Invalid COD
    Unable to import ZIP file". Sorry for all of the trouble.
    05-17-11 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD