Since nobody's posted any themes here, I figured I'd be the first

I originally created this for a pinstack user request. For now I only have an OTA link for the Today version. I'm working on getting an OTA link for the other one (sorreeee) so you'll have to upload through Desktop Manager.

First file includes Calendar with bottom dock.

Second is a regular Today. Both themes include a weather slot at the top right corner. Download files are below in the attachments.

Enjoy!

Download OTA (for Today version only)
    Last edited by mizmellyjelly; 11-19-10 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Added OTA link
    Fatoomah likes this.
    09-01-10 04:08 PM
    Excelente tema

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-10 04:25 PM
    Why thank you ^.^

09-09-10 07:26 PM
    Is there still no OTA for this theme??

10-08-10 10:54 AM
    No sorry hun. I don't have a webhost to upload it to.

10-08-10 11:30 AM
    Can anyone make an OTA link for this?
    11-14-10 08:36 PM
    Can anyone make an OTA link for this?
    I managed to attach an OTA link but for the Today theme only. I'm working on getting an OTA link for the Calendar version.
    11-19-10 05:50 PM
    can anyone tell me how to make this work? I just got my torch. I downloaded the theme went into blackberry manager tried to add the application and can't find it on my phone. Please help
    12-10-10 09:35 AM
    can anyone tell me how to make this work? I just got my torch. I downloaded the theme went into blackberry manager tried to add the application and can't find it on my phone. Please help
    This theme is only for the curve 85xx or 93xx series only. It's not showing on your device because its not compatible for your device.

12-10-10 10:11 AM
    Thanks. Is there anyway someone can make it for the torch because I absolutely love it!
    12-10-10 04:24 PM
    Thanks. Is there anyway someone can make it for the torch because I absolutely love it!
    Aww thanks! When I got the time I'll make one for the Torch and post it =)

lilklecky likes this.
    12-10-10 04:32 PM
    Great theme, thanks.

12-10-10 07:23 PM
    Any reason why I can't find the theme after I download it? I'm currently on the bb curve 9330 running the o.s. 6

Thnks in advance!

02-07-11 07:55 AM
    Any reason why I can't find the theme after I download it? I'm currently on the bb curve 9330 running the o.s. 6

Thnks in advance!

There's your answer. The theme was built off an OS 5 base so you'd need to be running OS 5 for the theme to work. If you have OS 6 running then the theme will not work as it would have to be designed for an OS 6 base.

02-07-11 09:29 AM
    There's your answer. The theme was built off an OS 5 base so you'd need to be running OS 5 for the theme to work. If you have OS 6 running then the theme will not work as it would have to be designed for an OS 6 base.

Aww damn tht sucks ; cause this theme is too cute! Guess I'm checkin back periodically to see if it gets upgraded! Lol. Thanks!

02-07-11 11:59 AM
    I'm guessing this isn't compatable with os 6 cuz I downloaded it it and it didn't show up in my theme selection. Would love it for os 6 on my 9300. Thanks if you can.
    Last edited by CasieW15; 02-07-11 at 12:48 PM.
    02-07-11 12:33 PM
    Thanks in advance! Love the pink/purple combo!
    03-16-11 11:30 AM
    I had this theme on my 8530 and I LOVED it. Please could you make it for the 9330 os6? Pllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeee

03-23-11 07:31 AM
    Thanks, this is the best theme =) are you still working on the OTA for the calendar version cos i cant use my desktop manager for some reason...
    05-14-11 05:03 PM
    Thanks, this is the best theme =) are you still working on the OTA for the calendar version cos i cant use my desktop manager for some reason...
    Thanks! I contacted the site that uploaded the Today theme for me but they never got back to me for the Calendar version

That was a while ago and since then I haven't found time to look for another site to host. Sorry bout that!
    05-14-11 05:17 PM
    hey im trying to get this theme and cant!!! help!!!
    05-17-11 04:25 PM
    hey im trying to get this theme and cant!!! help!!!
    We need more information in order to help. How are you trying to install the theme? And which OS are you running?

05-17-11 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD