Seven Point Five is now available for OS6 devices

Seven Point Five gives you a small banner with PlayBook styled battery, signal and wifi icons as well as bringing you a mix of PlayBook OS2 icons and OS7 icons to make your homescreen really pop.

Additionally we have done a first for any OS6 theme, and changed all the menu icons to OS7 style, so now wether your browsing through your native media apps or simply changing a setting in your options menu, you`ll see the standard OS7 icons to really transform the look of your device.

Additional features include a skinned media player, skinned browser UI and a new IU while inside folders on your phone.

Small Banner and custom bar skin

A beautiful mix of OS7 and PlayBook OS2 icons

Custom folder UI to reflect PlayBook OS2

Fully re-skinned media menus

Revamped Browser UI

OS7 style options menus

Buy Seven Point Five today from BlackBerry App World - just $1
    anon(1544756) likes this.
    03-21-12 07:14 AM
    Great Work done. Congratulations

It's an awesome theme except for two small bugs that I found.

I am a Curve 3G OS6 user. I have purchased this theme and installed it however I don't see the "EDGE" sign on the homescreen and the BBM icon is a bit smaller than the other standard icons. Also, it would be great if you could somehow sqeeze in the operator name under the signal icon in the homescreen.

If you can please create an update with the above necessary changes, I would be extremely happy and grateful.

For further queries you can mail me at: [email protected]

Thanks
    03-21-12 02:13 PM
    Great Work done. Congratulations

It's an awesome theme except for two small bugs that I found.

I am a Curve 3G OS6 user. I have purchased this theme and installed it however I don't see the "EDGE" sign on the homescreen and the BBM icon is a bit smaller than the other standard icons. Also, it would be great if you could somehow sqeeze in the operator name under the signal icon in the homescreen.

If you can please create an update with the above necessary changes, I would be extremely happy and grateful.

For further queries you can mail me at: [email protected]

Thanks
    hi there, the edge/gprs isnt on the 9300 version, simply because it doesnt fit. i could make it a 2 line banner like your second suggestion i guess, but then it wouldnt have a small banner lol.

as for the BBM icon, this is a theme/OS issue, iv had it happen on pretty much all of the OS6 versions for my 9300 so its really not something us as devs can sort im afraid
    03-21-12 02:21 PM
    Ok, go ahead and increase the size of the banner but the EDGE and operator notification is required
    03-22-12 01:36 AM
    This theme is very beautiful, and I love this theme .....

However, after I use this theme I do not find EDGE / GPRS in homescreen .. I could hardly find my signal ...
    03-22-12 08:04 PM
    Seven Point Five is now available for OS6 devices

Seven Point Five gives you a small banner with PlayBook styled battery, signal and wifi icons as well as bringing you a mix of PlayBook OS2 icons and OS7 icons to make your homescreen really pop.

Additionally we have done a first for any OS6 theme, and changed all the menu icons to OS7 style, so now wether your browsing through your native media apps or simply changing a setting in your options menu, you`ll see the standard OS7 icons to really transform the look of your device.

Additional features include a skinned media player, skinned browser UI and a new IU while inside folders on your phone.

Small Banner and custom bar skin
    Click to view quoted image

A beautiful mix of OS7 and PlayBook OS2 icons

Custom folder UI to reflect PlayBook OS2

Fully re-skinned media menus

Revamped Browser UI

OS7 style options menus

Buy Seven Point Five today from BlackBerry App World - just $1

Does this theme have the ability to hide panels like OS7 devices do?
    03-27-12 06:00 PM
    Does this theme have the ability to hide panels like OS7 devices do?
    this theme is the OS6/OS7 UI.

the ability to hide panels is part of the OS, not a theme, so it works much in the same way as the normal OS6 UI theme thats standard on the device
    03-27-12 09:18 PM
    please update or fix EDGE/GPRS on home screen
    03-31-12 12:45 AM
    please update or fix EDGE/GPRS on home screen
    as we have commented previously in this thread, there simply is not room for it.
    04-02-12 09:07 AM
    as we have commented previously in this thread, there simply is not room for it.
    I think still have room for it ... pressed only bluetooth to wifi .. I like this theme, it's just hard for me to see my signal
    04-03-12 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD