Features :

- Today area= 2 rows for email , 2 rows for calendar ( press SPACE to show , press ESC to hide )
    - OS 7 icon
    - Weather slot ( press # to Show, press * to Hide )
    - Unique clock display on am/pm
    - Owner name dsiplay on home screen ( press + to show, press - to hide )
    - Custom battery and Signal
    - Clean background
    - Transparent dialog and menu banner
    - Wallpaper friendly
    - Shortcut to your most used application

Here is list of Shortcut :
    HOME = PHONE - TEXT MESSAGE - BBM - PROFILE - MANAGE CONNECTION
    INTERNET = BROWSER - FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE
    MEDIA = PICTURE - VIDEO - VIDEO RECORDER - MUSIC
    OFFICE = MEMO - FILES - CALCULATOR - TASK - ADDRESS BOOK

Simply press 3 small round at bottom part to show and hide shortcut

purchase via BBOTA

and

Last edited by b6836ksf; 08-27-12 at 07:51 AM.
    08-24-12 06:33 AM
    can't wait until this is available on AppWorld! It looks awesome, just the kind of theme I love.
    08-24-12 10:21 AM
    can't wait until this is available on AppWorld! It looks awesome, just the kind of theme I love.

review and rate will be appreciate
    08-27-12 07:52 AM
    Just purchased and like the theme except for one thing- the font size for the clock, date, signal/battery, etc. is much larger than shown in the screenshots. This info. takes up the bottom third of my screen and takes away from the minimalistic traits of the theme. I wish there was a way to reduce the fonts. It's really nice other than this issue.
    08-27-12 11:35 AM
    Just purchased and like the theme except for one thing- the font size for the clock, date, signal/battery, etc. is much larger than shown in the screenshots. This info. takes up the bottom third of my screen and takes away from the minimalistic traits of the theme. I wish there was a way to reduce the fonts. It's really nice other than this issue.

I has been update this before 1st version was release on appworld.
    Just waiting for v1.2 approved you will get some fix

Change Clock and date font size, for battre and signal no change because I has been try it on my 8520

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    08-28-12 03:06 AM
    Thank you for the quick response and I will wait for the update.
    08-28-12 08:38 AM
    Hi. I just upgraded to v1.5 through AppWorld and now the theme is no longer found in my themes list. In AppWorld it shows as installed in my BB but I cannot find it in the themes list. Any thoughts on what happened? I tried deleting the theme and reinstalling and it did not help. Thanks.
    08-31-12 08:07 AM
    Hi. I just upgraded to v1.5 through AppWorld and now the theme is no longer found in my themes list. In AppWorld it shows as installed in my BB but I cannot find it in the themes list. Any thoughts on what happened? I tried deleting the theme and reinstalling and it did not help. Thanks.

I think you should contact appworld for this issue, I can't do any thing or help you

Or just send your email to my inbox

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-04-12 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD