Basically took the factory system and upgraded it to match all the way through with red, pink, purple, teal, green, or caramel. It's just a factory theme with os 6.1 icons recolored. Screenshots below. I will update as this becomes available for other devices. Currently only available for Bold and Curve OS6!

Enjoy!

Purchase Now At Mobihand or Crackberry Store for $1.49!

Any requests or suggestions please contact me.

Enjoy!
    flickflick likes this.
    04-09-11 05:01 PM
    I have the purple and the teal and both are great. The purple is my favorite. It really stands out! I really reccomend these people. His work is always top notch. Haven't seen anyone come close yet!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-11 12:50 PM
    Are you serious? Have not seen anyone come close yet? That's cute

04-16-11 07:45 AM
    Have you not seen his work? His green luck "droid" theme is amazing! What exactly is your problem with what I had to say? I'm going to assume you are a themer??? What's wrong, you're not that good? Its okay, we all have our downfalls! Have a nice night!

04-16-11 04:47 PM
    Are you serious? Have not seen anyone come close yet? That's cute

wow.... once again.....

1. you just joined.... why would you waste one of your first 5 posts talking trash....

2. i really wish you would post your work so we could comment on that.... (i assume you already have, that's why your hiding behind a freshly created cb login, so you can hate on the competition anonymously...)

3. atleast you got the device right this time....

4. anyone who has questions about this just check the bold forum for this exact same theme... this is someone who is trying to push people away from a theme that is better quality then what they made....
    04-16-11 05:08 PM
    wow.... once again.....

1. you just joined.... why would you waste one of your first 5 posts talking trash....

2. i really wish you would post your work so we could comment on that.... (i assume you already have, that's why your hiding behind a freshly created cb login, so you can hate on the competition anonymously...)

3. atleast you got the device right this time....

4. anyone who has questions about this just check the bold forum for this exact same theme... this is someone who is trying to push people away from a theme that is better quality then what they made....
    Parkerstorm-Your Themes are amazing-don't let hater's up roar you...We 3G users apperciate all your hard work for us...Thank you...
    04-16-11 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD