So I just downloaded the iberry theme from the crackberry store and stupidly skimmed over the bit where it says "curve 9300 users os6 compatibiity coming soon!) Now having just purchased this will I need to keep checking when its updated? And any news when this will happen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-11 01:50 PM
    Have you tried emailing the creator?
    03-11-11 02:08 PM
    No I haven't its blingberry who make the theme how would I find out a contact address?

03-11-11 02:14 PM
    I just bought it to and it doesn't work... I emailed mobihand, let's hope they make right on it.

03-12-11 04:48 PM
    I just bought it to and it doesn't work... I emailed mobihand, let's hope they make right on it.

Wow, thats crazy! I did the exact same thing! It clearly states OS6 support for all devices, so I download and it wont work. I tried emailing BlingBerry as well as Mobihand a few times for a few weeks now and still no response. The theme looks amazing and I want it, if at all possible someone figures out what to do and gets the right one, can you explain what you did so I can do the same.. thank you
    03-12-11 05:37 PM
    If they don't make good on this I'll never buy another theme again!
    Btw, Slate and metro are wonderfull themes!

03-13-11 10:40 AM
    iBerry 4 - the iPhone Simulator - with real updating calendar icon included! [OS6 support!]
    I'm not the creator of this theme, but I'm curious why you guys bought a theme that doesn't list your device as compatible, then wonder why it doesn't work?

01spyder your device is listed as an 8700c...theycallmepetey you list yours as an 8330

Here is the list of compatible devices in the theme description:
    Compatible Devices
    BlackBerry: Bold 9000, Bold 9650, Bold 9700, Bold 9780, Curve 8520, Curve 8530, Curve 8900, Curve 8910, Curve 8930, Curve 8980, Curve 9300 3G, Curve 9330 3G, Storm 9500, Storm 9530/9530T, Storm2 9550/9520, Torch 9800, Tour 9630

Am I missing something? Do you both actually have different devices?

Also, I read the theme description a few times... I don't see anywhere that the developer states it is compatible with ALL devices on BB6. The title says "OS 6 Support!". And the first sentence says there is no 93xx BB6 version yet.

In any case... there is a link at the bottom of every item's page in the store for technical support. It sends an email to the developer. You can try contacting Mobihand if that doesn't get a response in a reasonable amount of time (meaning 24-48 hrs). MobiHand App Superstore Support
    cindylike24 likes this.
    03-13-11 05:57 PM
    I've been on this forum since I had my 8700c and haven't updated my device that's my fault. I bought the theme on the mobile mobihandstore because it said "os6 support". I dropped $4 and got nothing... If an os6 version is coming... Cool! If not, I got jacked! I've bought slate and metro for my 9330 os6 and there awesome! Do me a favor and don't come at me hard again Michelle Haag I have a short temper! I did nothing wrong but shell out $$$ in Blingberry's deffense in waiting on a response email.

03-13-11 08:11 PM
    I've been on this forum since I had my 8700c and haven't updated my device that's my fault. I bought the theme on the mobile mobihandstore because it said "os6 support". I dropped $4 and got nothing... If an os6 version is coming... Cool! If not, I got jacked! I've bought slate and metro for my 9330 os6 and there awesome! Do me a favor and don't come at me hard again Michelle Haag I have a short temper! I did nothing wrong but shell out $$$ in Blingberry's deffense in waiting on a response email.

I don't believe I "came at you hard". I asked questions of you and the other poster to clarify the situation. I also provided you with information on how to seek a resolution to your problem. You can choose to take my advice or not, that's up to you. But if you want a resolution from either the developer or Mobihand, that's the way to get it. I hope it works out for you.
    03-13-11 08:31 PM
    Thanks for the info Michelle Haag I've (politley) emailed customer and Blingberry support.

03-13-11 08:43 PM
    iBerry 4 - the iPhone Simulator - with real updating calendar icon included! [OS6 support!]
    I'm not the creator of this theme, but I'm curious why you guys bought a theme that doesn't list your device as compatible, then wonder why it doesn't work?

01spyder your device is listed as an 8700c...theycallmepetey you list yours as an 8330

Here is the list of compatible devices in the theme description:
    Compatible Devices
    BlackBerry: Bold 9000, Bold 9650, Bold 9700, Bold 9780, Curve 8520, Curve 8530, Curve 8900, Curve 8910, Curve 8930, Curve 8980, Curve 9300 3G, Curve 9330 3G, Storm 9500, Storm 9530/9530T, Storm2 9550/9520, Torch 9800, Tour 9630

Am I missing something? Do you both actually have different devices?

Also, I read the theme description a few times... I don't see anywhere that the developer states it is compatible with ALL devices on BB6. The title says "OS 6 Support!". And the first sentence says there is no 93xx BB6 version yet.

In any case... there is a link at the bottom of every item's page in the store for technical support. It sends an email to the developer. You can try contacting Mobihand if that doesn't get a response in a reasonable amount of time (meaning 24-48 hrs). MobiHand App Superstore Support
    It says on that compatible list 9300 3g? But then goes on to state its not compatible as I said I skimmed over the description and I accept its my own fault but would just like some news on when the plan on updating it as it looks like a cool theme.

03-14-11 06:55 AM
    *update*

I just recieved an email from Andrew over at Blingberry. He said the os 6 version is about a week to a week and half away from completion. He refunded my money and told me to check back for the theme in the week time frame. Im defintelty going to check back and im glad this was handled proffesionally! Thumbs up to Andrew over at Blingberry
    03-14-11 07:42 AM
    Will we not be able to redownload it seeing as its already been paid for when its updated?

03-14-11 08:41 AM
    Yeah, I totally forgot to update my device.. I recently upgraded to a 9330 OS6, totally forgot to change it on crackberry..

03-14-11 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD