Hi, I am a new theme developer and because of that I'll do some free os 6.0 themes for you guys just tell me what you want and I'll do it for you.
    Just so you know I'm not completely new I have had some practice and believe me my themes are awesome so please help me practice and give me some work to do.
    I'me not desparite I just want some more practice but I've run out of ideas.
    05-21-11 10:54 AM
    Hey ppl is there any one with some ideas of custom themes im a new dev so ill do some for free if you want a custom theme for your bb reply to this message and tell me exactly what you want
    05-22-11 02:33 AM
    Hi, will you be able to do themes for the BB Torch? if so i've got a request..
    05-22-11 03:32 AM
    sure i can make themes for the torch, what did you have inmind
    05-22-11 05:09 AM
    I sent you a pm earlier , hope that is ok
    05-22-11 06:29 AM
    yea its ok and i got it dont worry hehe
    05-22-11 07:19 AM
    An Iphone theme would be nice. I like a theme with the new 6.1 icons. A theme that does NOT have the trays on it, the OS5 setup on main screen is easier to work with

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-11 09:38 PM
    Dear hp sonic theme lovers, i am very sad to say that i will be offline for a very long time because my pc gave me a bsod(blue screen of death)last night and this will be my final post for the next 3-7 months.
    I will also be deleting my themes of of this thread because someone is stealing my themes and putting them on their private sites as premiam themes, until next time my felow cb lovers!
    05-23-11 01:31 PM
    Im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-02-11 12:13 PM
    AWESOME !!! Can't wait 4 that theme I requested

06-02-11 02:58 PM
    Could you make me an OS 5 theme? I would love to have a Nashville Predators theme. If you could do several mini icons that would be great, if not, no big deal. If it helps, Pekka Rinne, #35, is my favorite player . If you can do this, thank you soooooo much!
    06-02-11 04:32 PM
    Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!

06-02-11 11:16 PM
    Can you do themes for S2? If so.... I've been looking for a Rush (band) theme for a long time! I've got lots of ideas for this. You can bbm me if you like or just PM me here. Thanks! pin:326F3BCD

06-05-11 08:13 AM
    Winnie the pooh theme please with 6.1 icons for 9330 os6 please.....& also a lesbiean theme for 9330 os6 (please don't judge me!)

10-05-11 11:00 PM
    I'm looking for a usmc theme for my 9300 you think you can make a good theme for me?

10-20-11 09:35 PM
    Hey. Welcome back. I was wondering, I know its bEen done to death but I'm a huuuuge matrix fan. Could you make a matrix (corrupted like in revolutions) background based theme using the golden code seraph shows uo as to nwo and the yellow flaame baane/smith and deus ex look like for icons and transition effects on aan OS6 9330? I'd be ya best frieeeeeeend.

11-15-11 10:12 PM
    I'm looking for a basic theme Blue background white txt
    For 9300/6.0.0.534
    Original icons
    Today theme (email,calendar)
    Bottom dock maybe 4-5 icons OR
    a application button that shows
    all the icons

Can you help ?
    pin:270A1517

Hi, I am a new theme developer and because of that I'll do some free os 6.0 themes for you guys just tell me what you want and I'll do it for you.
    Just so you know I'm not completely new I have had some practice and believe me my themes are awesome so please help me practice and give me some work to do.
    I'me not desparite I just want some more practice but I've run out of ideas.
    11-20-11 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD