I have a Curve 3G 9300. I've looked around, but I can't seem to find a good HTC theme for OS 6. Something with the huge flip clock, and a big weather slot between the numbers, but with the OS 6 trays, and universal search and all that other OS 6 stuff would be cool. Anyhow, just thought I'd ask.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-11 09:47 AM
    I guess that's my answer. Oh well.

05-27-11 04:02 PM
    Nobody? Anybody? Hello?

06-07-11 12:02 PM
    The BOLD, storm, and 9800 get all the themes, the 93xx is slim pickings ever since the OS 6 update for some reason. Plus it's like EVERYONE is trying to make a buck off "premium" themes that are seriously crap ,not naming names or themes, which makes the 93xx theme selection suck even more.
    06-24-11 06:57 AM
    The BOLD, storm, and 9800 get all the themes, the 93xx is slim pickings ever since the OS 6 update for some reason. Plus it's like EVERYONE is trying to make a buck off "premium" themes that are seriously crap ,not naming names or themes, which makes the 93xx theme selection suck even more.
    With the economy the way it is, some people have to try to make an extra buck or two where they can. I sure hope that you're not talking about any of my themes. I put in a lot of work on the themes that I made premium.
    mzceetee likes this.
    06-24-11 07:25 AM
    Im not calling anyone out in particular. I understand times are tough plus people want to get paid for the effort they put in. I did'nt mean to come off to harsh, I just wanted to emphasize that the selection of free themes for 93xx os 6 can not compare to the BOLD, Torch, and a few other popular BB's. Another thing i'm not keen about is buying a theme because it looked cool then one part of it is out of whack somehow. I've had my fair share of "why did I buy this crap?" but i've also been extremely suprised at the quality of some themes. The ones that blew me away were:

All worth the $$$...

Aura 6.1 and custom black

Slate

Metro

Brisk

Ederra

xplicit blue

Droid Eleven

Cocky cultures themes

and a free os 5 replica because I hate the tray layout.
    Last edited by 01spyder; 06-24-11 at 10:29 AM.
    06-24-11 10:14 AM
    Im not calling anyone out in particular. I understand times are tough plus people want to get paid for the effort they put in. I did'nt mean to come off to harsh, I just wanted to emphasize that the selection of free themes for 93xx os 6 can not compare to the BOLD, Torch, and a few other popular BB's. Another thing i'm not keen about is buying a theme because it looked cool then one part of it is out of whack somehow. I've had my fair share of "why did I buy this crap?" but i've also been extremely suprised at the quality of some themes. The ones that blew me away were:

All worth the $$$...

Aura 6.1 and custom black

Slate

Metro

Brisk

Ederra

xplicit blue

Droid Eleven

Cocky cultures themes

and a free os 5 replica because I hate the tray layout.
    I feel what you are saying-the Bold-torch seems to have more free themes or more of them than the 9330..believe me I truly understand what you are saying,it surprise me that this device wasn't as popular as myself coming from 8330 seem more people owned and was very popular for the time=guess not adding flash disappointed people they crossed over to the Bold and Torch for such reason-or another... I appreciate all developers who took the time and thought about us "9330" when they are making a theme for it will be available to us.. In leaving a note-I do realize this forum is much deserted at times...
    Geekill57 likes this.
    06-24-11 12:00 PM
    I have a Curve 3G 9300. I've looked around, but I can't seem to find a good HTC theme for OS 6. Something with the huge flip clock, and a big weather slot between the numbers, but with the OS 6 trays, and universal search and all that other OS 6 stuff would be cool. Anyhow, just thought I'd ask.

Can anyone please help this person out with this theme? I have no idea where I would even start with this one since I don't know anything about how this phone is laid out on its homescreen.
    06-24-11 12:00 PM
    how about this...

Sense | HedoneDesign
    06-24-11 01:32 PM
    Wow, when it rains it pours. I appreciate all the comments.

I checked out the link for the Sense theme. Pretty cool, but they don't have it for the Curve 3G. I appreciate the post though. I've found one or two HTCish themes, but still not like I'm really looking for. There's a chance I might be able to upgrade to the Torch by the end of the month, so I guess I'll see how that goes. Anyway, thanks for the comments folks! Love me some Crackberry forums!

06-24-11 07:52 PM
    With the economy the way it is, some people have to try to make an extra buck or two where they can. I sure hope that you're not talking about any of my themes. I put in a lot of work on the themes that I made premium.
    Your themes are pretty cool, I don't think you have to worry.

cindylike24 likes this.
    06-24-11 07:54 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f221/pr...themes-626221/

There is an HTC theme i just released its not completely HTC i added my own touch but it has the big clock and all
    06-28-11 12:57 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f221/pr...themes-626221/

There is an HTC theme i just released its not completely HTC i added my own touch but it has the big clock and all
    Bought, used, and loved already!

06-28-11 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD