Hi! Ok so I'm very new to the theme builder and I need some help. I have the Blackberry Curve 9330. I want my home screen to look like this:

and I can get it that far with the typical icons (text messages, contacts, etc), but I want an app that I downloaded (foursquare) to be on there..but I can't seem to figure out how to add that.
    So that is as far as I can go. I want the full icon screen to come up and have all the icons there.
    I want the theme that came originally with the phone. Recently I got an update with different "trays" and such and I HATE it. If anyone can tell me an easier way to get it back to the regular blackberry theme, I'd appreciate it.
    03-15-11 09:28 PM
    Yeah I've got a really easy suggestion, tell me your email and I'll send you a theme similar to but not exactly like that for you to check out if you'd like.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-11 01:26 AM
    No, That is not theme Builder 6
    Jugging from the Screen Shot, It's Probably Theme Builder 5 and you are making the Bold 9000's Theme not 9330

9330 Themes can only be build in Theme Builder 6 and it Only Supports OS 6 Style Themes, That is OS 5 Zen from 9000
    03-30-11 04:38 AM
    Tecklop - I DO have theme builder 6, just that screenshot is not from the theme builder. That is what I want my theme to look like.

Billy- Thanks!! My email is tengopescador@yahoo.com
    03-30-11 12:12 PM
    I would go as far to say that that OS 6 tray crap renders a BB useless to me! It just doesnt flow right...

Billy3296 really hooked it up!!!

His OS 5 style theme (for os 6) is so awesome!!! Thanks again for making it, your a life saver (and a BB saver because I was ready to give up on BB)
    Last edited by 01spyder; 03-30-11 at 03:05 PM.
    03-30-11 02:59 PM
    Well thanks for the praise there spyder, OP if you feel the need add me on bbm if you haven't already found what your looking for, and we'll see what we can get you made 32668d56

03-31-11 01:45 AM
    Well thanks for the praise there spyder, OP if you feel the need add me on bbm if you haven't already found what your looking for, and we'll see what we can get you made 32668d56

could you possibly pm me the link to this too? i kinda like what the op is going for

thanks!
    04-01-11 08:28 PM
    Brynrees, I can send you the cod and alx files for you to put it on via a computer, its not just like the screen shot up there though. Its more basic style looking with a weather slot. If you still want it just bbm me and I'd be more than happy to send you the files. 32668d56

04-02-11 02:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD