Hello,

I am visually impaired and need the high contrast of white text on black background. I've been trying to do this in the theme builder but i cant get a black background with white text on the SMS screen, emails, contacts. Does anyone know how to do this or has a theme that can?

I found a few but none that work on the 9300 and OS5 =(
    10-20-10 09:11 PM
    Any 8530 themes should work, I know OS6 has some visually impaired improvements, but I don't remember much of OS5...
    10-21-10 07:34 AM
    Any 8530 themes should work, I know OS6 has some visually impaired improvements, but I don't remember much of OS5...
    Yea I've been looking up 8500 and 8300 themes that work. None who seem to be able to change fonts in background in email/contacts though
    10-21-10 09:07 AM
    I don't know if this will help you or not, but try to go to Options - Advance Options - Accessibility. You can set the screen into greyscale mode, reverse contrast or normal mode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-10 08:17 PM
    I don't know if this will help you or not, but try to go to Options - Advance Options - Accessibility. You can set the screen into greyscale mode, reverse contrast or normal mode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the reply, I did find that but the problem is it makes the screens that were previous fine unuseable =/. Is there any way to have one of the programmable buttons reverse contrast?

Or just change the background image for emails and contacts?
    Last edited by NotEnoughMinerals; 10-22-10 at 07:31 AM.
    10-22-10 05:52 AM
    Sadly I don't know of such a theme...

Sorry...

Anybody else can help?
    10-22-10 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD