I had a chance to upgrade my phone last week and took advantage of it by upgrading to a Blackberry Bold 9650 so I won't be making themes for the Blackberry Curve 3G much anymore so I can concentrate on making themes for my new phone. I may still lurk around every once in a while in case anyone needs any help. You will still be able to download the themes that I have made for the Blackberry Curve 3G on the Crackberry Theme Store. The link to my themes is in my signature.
    07-05-11 06:41 PM
    Awww Cindy ,,,,Hope u enjoy your new BB woohoo congrat's....we all appreciate your talent and hard work of themes u have giving...
    cindylike24 likes this.
    07-05-11 08:49 PM
    Probably should've had a different thread title, such as 'From Curve 3G to Bold Themes- A New Horizon'.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-11 01:01 AM
    Probably should've had a different thread title, such as 'From Curve 3G to Bold Themes- A New Horizon'.

I was trying to reference Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" in the title. Guess some people just didn't get it.
    07-06-11 05:35 AM
    your themes are all basic os6 ui themes, so why not make for both?
    07-06-11 06:25 AM
    See ya around the forums, and thanks for all your contributions cindy
    cindylike24 likes this.
    07-06-11 09:01 AM
    I was trying to reference Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" in the title. Guess some people just didn't get it.
    Didn't really even think of that, especially with the proliferation of 'Goodbye' titled threads of late. I wasn't picking on ya, but there are ways to get attention that don't look like the same ol' same ol'. It is nice that you're moving up in the community, and terrific that you contribute in such a way.

07-06-11 09:26 AM
    Thank you for all the kind words, everyone. I may still do a 93xx theme from time to time but I'm going to be concentrating on making themes for my 9650 and building up that collection for the time being.

07-06-11 11:35 AM
    your themes are amazing!
    cindylike24 likes this.
    07-08-11 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD