06-21-11 04:33 AM
33 12
tools
    Hi Guys/Girls, I TBK(THE BIG KAHUNA) am a new theme developer and i have some themes for you!
    Note:They are only for BB 9300 on os 6.0 if you have custo orders i am happy to make you some themes.

First: Please can someone tell me where to submit my themes on CB
    Second: I am a newe theme developer and I have some great talent so please test my skills and give me a custom order if you reply within the first weak from this thread I won't charge you anything and if you reply later than a weak I still won't charge anythin for a custom order.

*If you want animated themes, then we can talk money but just a normal theme is free*
    05-21-11 12:06 PM
    Hi, I would love a custom theme with a Hitman theme to it with Vertical Icons

Thanks
    05-21-11 12:31 PM
    Well here is my first theme hope you like it.
    This is not a custom order it is just a sample to show you my work, so please tell me if you like it.

Help: Download the .zip file to your pc and extract it to you desktop, when it is on you desktop plug in you phone to you pc and when promted select USB drive then move the file to your phone, unplug your phone and when promted select to activate this theme!

Please give me some feedback!
    05-21-11 12:38 PM
    Hi, I would love a custom theme with a Hitman theme to it with Vertical Icons

Thanks
    Can you maby be more spesific please!
    05-21-11 12:39 PM
    OK I'll post you your theme in about 30min-an Hour thanks for the idea that is actually a good idea for a theme!
    05-21-11 12:41 PM
    Ok here is you theme Matty2015 please tell me if you like it or not.
    And please be onest with your opinion if you think that it's not a good theme tell me where I went wrong so i can fix it.
    05-21-11 01:26 PM
    Im new to BB and just want hitman theme with vertical icons, its OS 6.

Not really too fussed what you do with it just bored of the original theme
    05-21-11 01:27 PM
    Ok fertical icons I'll ad that now and repost the file
    05-21-11 01:30 PM
    Ok here is the one with the vertical icons like you aked please do tell what you think of it
    05-21-11 01:34 PM
    Thanks but i extracted to my desktop and connected my device, i dragged it across but i get no prompt when i disconnect my device and it's not with my other themes in options.

Am i doing something wrong? Where exactly do i drag it to?

I just went to my computer and dragged it to my device there.

Thanks for your fast efforts, Will be great if you can help me here
    05-21-11 01:53 PM
    Oh sorry no i was wrong extract it to you desktop, open desktop manager connect your device, when your device is connected go to aplications and click on import files then click desktop and click the hitman_theme.alx icon deskmanager will now inport it and put it at the bottom of deskman screen if you see it click on apply deskman wil now instal the theme and when every thing is finished it will promt you to activate the theme select yes.

did this help if not i'll help you agian tomorow ok

Please tell me what you think! Oh and download this .zip file it contains the .alx file for deskman ok so please tell me what you think.
    PS: thanks i will always be this fast mabey soon even faster and please recomend my theme to your friends tell them to get it here at CB!

PSS: If you don't like the theme please tell me were i went wrong!
    matty2015 likes this.
    05-21-11 02:10 PM
    Ok so did you do all that and did work
    matty2015 likes this.
    05-21-11 02:21 PM
    Theme is absolutely perfect however only 1 minor bug i found.

On the Main home screen when i scroll through the icons which are

Browser
    Calendar

What happens is it jumps browser as i scroll down and goes straight to calender, then when i scroll down once more it goes up to the browser and the only way off it is to scroll back up through the calender to get to the other 2 options.

If this can be fixed that would be amazing.

Thank you for your work and keep it up.
    05-21-11 02:32 PM
    Thanks I appreciate!
    I'll work on the bug tommorow!
    Oh and also I'm going toy create my first website for my themes I'll tell you what the addres is as soon as I have built the website!
    PS: It's going to be awesome!
    05-21-11 02:39 PM
    No problem, I'll look forward to it
    05-21-11 02:41 PM
    hey TBK, if ur offering id really like a os6 icon based theme, with a hidden bottom dock that scrolls and can fit a lot of icons, a thin top banner with a weather slot please! i hope this isnt asking too much
    05-21-11 09:17 PM
    No No It's not asking too much but IT's going to take some time, and don't worry I'm a new theme developer so nothing will be charged!

PS: Thanks for the idea that is also a very very good idea for a theme!
    05-22-11 12:55 AM
    Aloha, TBK.

I would like a custom OS 6 Theme. I would like it themed based on the old Puerto Rican flag( Bandera del lares) I can send you a gif, or a jpeg of the flag, so you can build around it. I can defintely help you promote your work. Just PM Me.

Mahalo!

Moe from NYC.

Oh P.S. Can you OTA the theme if you can? Just lemme know if you can. Good Looking out!

PPS. Can the theme be icon-based..
    If that is too much, I'd understand. I'll still promote for you, no prob.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-11 03:21 AM
    Sure ill build you a theme like that no prob but its going to take some time cause my pc gave me a BSOD last night and I'm stil trying to fix it this sucks because my pc is just one month past its 2 year garantee so I'm down but don't worry its going to take a lot more than a BSOD to put THE BIG KAHUna out of bussines ill really like it if you send me a pic of this flag that you want it would make it easier for me.
    PS: I know you sayed pm but I don't actually use pm.
    PPS:if yo will promo my work we can maby work out a deal, say you get more people to download my themes and ill give you a free theme of every theme I make for the next 10 themes, how does that sound?
    05-23-11 09:34 AM
    How about pokemon theme with horizontal icons.

Os 7 icons and trays functionality still there..
    I love the trays..

Thank you..
    Hehe

05-23-11 10:05 AM
    Yes that is a easy and quik theme to make but still my pc is broken(read post above)
    05-23-11 12:13 PM
    Sure ill build you a theme like that no prob but its going to take some time cause my pc gave me a BSOD last night and I'm stil trying to fix it this sucks because my pc is just one month past its 2 year garantee so I'm down but don't worry its going to take a lot more than a BSOD to put THE BIG KAHUna out of bussines ill really like it if you send me a pic of this flag that you want it would make it easier for me.
    PS: I know you sayed pm but I don't actually use pm.
    PPS:if yo will promo my work we can maby work out a deal, say you get more people to download my themes and ill give you a free theme of every theme I make for the next 10 themes, how does that sound?
    I am a consumer, so there really isn't an issue of paying for a product. ****!!! You computer BSOD'D, That's not kosher bro. I am still trying to figure how to place pics on this site. I couldn't even find a pic of a flag that I like. I was going to acid treat my flag, and stone age it to look like the original 1868 flag. Then I'll take the pic. But this pic has to do.

This is the link.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jt_d55G3-i4/SDxm4KLPGgI/AAAAAAAAATo/hfX5RholkF0/s320/Solidarity.jpg

If you can customize the colors of the icons, or the icons itself, to symbolise the subject "puerto rican solidarity", I can assure you that the theme would be ******* awesome( not just awesome- *******.....awesome)

Anyways, I already let people know about you and your work- at my job. I know a lot of very committed BB users. I really only need one theme. The only thing is that as a islander living in a huge Mainland City- Politics at home is very important, so that's why that theme is important. You gotta start getting me info, for people to start seeing what you have. Also you can BBM me if you wish. Here is my pin........ 327D5914.

Keep me posted on your computer, dude.

Mahalo

Moe from NYC

05-24-11 05:53 AM
    What about themes for Blackberry Bold 9650? Can't find any good themes for the Bold at all. Mostly have to pay for all of them.
    05-26-11 11:13 AM
    Yea ill build ya a theme like that for the 9650 just tell me exactly what you want and ill start working as soon as my pc has its new screen!

05-26-11 11:46 PM
    BK! HIT ME ON THE BBM ASAMFP....I have a line of people hitting me up.....Ugh, All of a sudden I feel like a drug dealer. Lol
    05-28-11 06:47 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD