Made this for myself and thought to share...

os6
    93xx
    3g
    weather
    hidden today
    Space bar launches browser

OTA Here
    Last edited by gb5766; 02-01-11 at 11:49 PM.
    02-01-11 11:23 PM
    Very nice! I like the blackish background very classy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 06:42 AM
    THANK YOU!!!! I've waiting for something just like this...........
    02-04-11 04:58 PM
    Pretty dope... I'm liking the space bar browser launcher

02-08-11 10:26 PM
    Made this for myself and thought to share...

os6
    93xx
    3g
    weather
    hidden today
    Space bar launches browser

OTA Here
    Do you have a copy of just the wallpaper? I'd like a copy because the Home Screen Notes application doesn't work with theme-defined backgrounds.
    02-20-11 02:26 PM
    Just the one i was looking for!

thanks!
    05-11-11 07:41 AM
    What is "Hidden Today"
    06-22-11 03:26 PM
    Appointments are not always displayed. Only when calander is highlighted.

stink22 likes this.
    06-22-11 03:31 PM
    Does having the weather app slow down your phone and kill your battery faster? If not which weather app are you running and will it work in degrees C I'm from Canada.
    06-22-11 03:40 PM
    I use BerryWeather. Try the free version.

06-22-11 03:48 PM
    Thank you for a very nice theme.
    I have some thoughts about it,I've been using it for a copule of weeks now and when calendar icon is highlighted the upcoming appointmenst show in the screen (as supposed to work), and you cannot scroll thru them, but the other night I highlighted the calendar icon and noticed that I could scroll thru the appointments and just when I was about to select one appointment I accidentaly move the trackpad to the right and select other icon so obviously the appointments dissapear and when I came back to calendar I couldn't scroll thru the appointments anymore. So the question is was my mind playing tricks on me and there's no way to scroll thru the appointments or is it the other way and I'm supposed to scroll thru the appointments and my device is not working properly.

sorry for my english, and thanks in advance.

Rgds.
    07-07-11 04:38 PM
    Thank you for a very nice theme.
    I have some thoughts about it,I've been using it for a copule of weeks now and when calendar icon is highlighted the upcoming appointmenst show in the screen (as supposed to work), and you cannot scroll thru them, but the other night I highlighted the calendar icon and noticed that I could scroll thru the appointments and just when I was about to select one appointment I accidentaly move the trackpad to the right and select other icon so obviously the appointments dissapear and when I came back to calendar I couldn't scroll thru the appointments anymore. So the question is was my mind playing tricks on me and there's no way to scroll thru the appointments or is it the other way and I'm supposed to scroll thru the appointments and my device is not working properly.

sorry for my english, and thanks in advance.

Rgds.

"I'm supposed to scroll thru the appointments and my device is not working properly."

try a battery pull...
    07-07-11 05:06 PM
    "I'm supposed to scroll thru the appointments and my device is not working properly."

try a battery pull...
    Thanks for your reply, did a battery pull and still no scroll thru the appointments. I also uninstalled the theme, reinstalled, battery pull after and got the same result.

Just FYI I can scroll thru sms received.

Any way I like this theme more than the dafault OS6 theme.

Rgds
    07-08-11 01:47 PM
    i need this theme for bold 9700 if anyone can help me
    12-30-11 08:04 AM
    Please can anyone help me !!
    01-01-12 03:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD