This is a theme I created for my personal use. No trays, no icons on desktop. The default wallpaper is black because I wanted to customize manually. But as you will see, once you select your own wallpaper, you will have a very much better view of the desktop with nothing bothering your image. Feel free to use as you wish. I just felt like sharing because I saw many people looking for a stock OS6 theme without trays. Customizations are available via donations. Enjoy and I hope you like it.

NOTE: Tested on Curve 9300 OS6 only. (I have no other phone)
    Last edited by vanthax; 11-12-11 at 10:32 AM.
    mzceetee likes this.
    11-12-11 08:01 AM
    Great Job
    11-12-11 08:17 PM
    Where is the OTA??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-11 09:17 PM
    Its not an ota... you have to download it to your sd card
    11-13-11 07:32 AM
    Great Job
    Did it run fine on your blackbery.. I havent tested it out on any other phone. Some feed back would be helpful. I appreciate your gratitude.
    11-13-11 07:34 AM
    @Vanthax I am going to DL asap -not at my own personal pc
    11-13-11 01:02 PM
    Laughing out loud its just tooooo simple man, it can't do
    11-13-11 03:31 PM
    Laughing out loud its just tooooo simple man, it can't do
    The idea was to keep the original OS6 functionality without the trays and stuff.. I lie to have a clean desktop. just plain wallpaper. May be you'll be happier if you try using a custom wallpaper, but if you did, thanks for your feedback anyways. Like I said... Its not everyones daily cup of tea, I have very picky ways of having my phone work. It's a "Phone", not a futuristic planet de-atomizer.
    11-13-11 05:01 PM
    Hey vanthax. I can create an OTA for you. I have a form you can fill out: bbthemesx.com/p/ota-hosting.html I would have asked you to email me but its easier for the form

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-11 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD