02-27-11 02:46 PM
    Phoenix win!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-11 06:34 PM
    Phoenix win!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    So glad that he won and not that Kyle Busch! Did not want Kyle to sweep this weekend.
    02-27-11 06:45 PM
    I Love this theme! Any Way you can get the Weather icon on main screen like top right?
    02-28-11 08:36 PM
    I Love this theme! Any Way you can get the Weather icon on main screen like top right?
    Oh, bless your heart! I just got my 9300 today as a warranty replacement for the BB Curve 8530 because I was having so many problems with it draining my battery too much. I'm still learning the ins and outs of trying to get a theme made that utilizes some of the features of OS6. I also am having a few problems with my wrist hurting me right now so I'm probably going to take it easy for the next few days so I can get the pain to go away. I threw this theme along with the Chevrolet theme over the weekend so that I can have something to play around with and liked how they turned out. That's why I went ahead and posted them on this forum. FYI: There may be some changes coming to these themes in the coming weeks as time allows in my schedule. This may be something that I try when I make changes to these themes.
    02-28-11 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD