This theme, specially made for the Curve and other BlackBerry devices, uses the BlackBerry 7 OS icon set, which gives your OS6 device a new feel to it. It's free, so try it!

UPDATE: V1.1 IS HERE! INCLUDES: NEW TRANSLUCENT TRAY, ORIGINAL OS7 WALLPAPER.

OTA DOWNLOAD V1.1

REMEMBER TO HIT THE 'THANKS' BUTTON!
    Last edited by tatperson; 09-06-11 at 09:26 PM.
    09-06-11 07:28 AM
    Good theme but the os6.5 theme by jonathan94 is more realistic.

Good try though
    09-06-11 02:27 PM
    I got scared when I saw this. I was like oh crap this one is free....till I saw the comment

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-11 03:03 PM
    I got scared when I saw this. I was like oh crap this one is free....till I saw the comment

Heyy man Jonathons theme is awesome and actually better than yours because of being more realistic. Keep up the good work Jonathon!

09-06-11 03:08 PM
    I will see what I can do to the theme to make it more realistic.

09-06-11 06:56 PM

Haha your themes are definitely better than mine, that's why mine is free!
    09-06-11 08:31 PM
    how will i extract part file extension? bec. when i download the file it's a part extension.
    09-06-11 10:33 PM
    Hey I'm new so getting good comments is great to me.

I was saving up for the 9900 but after talking with my teacher I'm gonna save up all my theme money to go to a chorus trip for $600 I don't expect to make all of it but if I keep making themes that I think will sell maybe I can make half of it. Right now I'm starting a qnx theme. I might have to get the help of another developer because I'm having some svg issues.

But it's still a good theme. I thought it was just like mine. So if mine is better (you guys said it not me) then you ate really not too far off. My advice is to follow other people's advice. I gave out free copies to a few people just for reviews and comments. I then began to implement as much as I could into the theme.

So as I said let people criticize you and if you sell a theme let a few (I allowed 4) people to have a copy for free in exchange for honest reviews.

09-06-11 11:02 PM
    Your theme.

Here's my theme

Bold 9900 Stock theme.

As you can see there are one or two differences.

But the main one is that the Bolds tray is more transparent and your in your theme it's not.

But very good theme, much better than your first version!

Keep it up :-)
    Last edited by Andrewsean85; 09-07-11 at 09:31 AM. Reason: added image
    09-07-11 04:21 AM
    Your theme.

Here's my theme

Bold 9900 Stock theme.

As you can see there are one or two differences.

But the main one is that the Bolds tray is more transparent and your in your theme it's not.

But very good theme, much better than your first version!

Keep it up :-)
    Hmm... yeah.. Shall fix it as soon as i can.
    09-07-11 09:32 AM
    Just a heads up, but the BIS simbol, when using a WIFI connection, doesn't show on the side of the WIFI icon, it stays on the right side of the 3G. Thanks for the good work!
    09-07-11 09:34 AM
    Very good theme. I've trying it and have a couple of comments:
    when scrolling up down in the main screen in the top part it seems to scroll several times showing various rows like if it was jammed or something (not sure if making myself clear and don't have any way to take a screenshot) not a big deal, just keep scrolling and it's back to normal.
    Another thing is that I have my font size set to 7 but in some areas like notification tray and menus it is bigger.
    Just wanted you to know in case it is something you need to work on.

thanks again.
    09-07-11 09:12 PM
    One more thing, when charging the battery icon in the main screen doesn't show the little yellow line in the middle. In other areas the battery icons shows it.

09-07-11 10:29 PM
    Very good theme. I've trying it and have a couple of comments:
    when scrolling up down in the main screen in the top part it seems to scroll several times showing various rows like if it was jammed or something (not sure if making myself clear and don't have any way to take a screenshot) not a big deal, just keep scrolling and it's back to normal.
    Another thing is that I have my font size set to 7 but in some areas like notification tray and menus it is bigger.
    Just wanted you to know in case it is something you need to work on.

thanks again.
    Update, after more testing the scrolling issue disappeared. Still the font size differences, not an issue but would be great if it can be addressed.
    keep up the good work!!!
    09-08-11 04:25 PM
    Update, after more testing the scrolling issue disappeared. Still the font size differences, not an issue but would be great if it can be addressed.
    keep up the good work!!!
    I'll fix it ASAP!
    rodric likes this.
    09-08-11 07:27 PM
    I love this theme its looks good on my 9300/6.0.0.546

09-11-11 08:14 AM
    The theme is awesome and flawless except one.

The network name above the time on the home screen and the EDGE and the Date on the home screen's alignment is a bit off place. If you could adjust to the exact centre(network provider's name) and upload it here, I would be really grateful.

Thanks again for making the best free OS7 theme. Keep up the good work and God Bless.

You can also mail me the download link with the correction at: subhajit_bhattacharjee@yahoo.com

09-29-11 09:19 PM
    Diggin' it. Taking.
    10-12-11 08:25 PM
    Loved this theme when I was still using my Curve 3G. Despite it being not the most realistic or the best but it was still good nonetheless.

And free! Hahaha.
    10-17-11 08:23 AM
    Nice theme.

Couple things I've noticed though. The profiles icons on my phone aren't the same as what you have posted in the OP. Also, whenever i connect to WIFI, the berry logo beside the signal indicator doubles in size.

I've attached two photos to show what i mean.
    10-20-11 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD