I make my own themes for my BB..
    I have the theme builder of course..
    Today I made a theme for my sister's phone.. I thought it was a 8520 like mine because they look the same, but I was wrong because when I tried to load the theme onto her phone, it said the theme was designed for another BB.
    There's no option to create a theme for the 9300, and I've tried to find an update for the theme builder, but no luck..
    has anyone been able to create a theme for this phone? and can you please tell me if there is an upgrade so that I will be able to make themes for the newest BBs.. (9300, Tourch, ect.)
    11-14-10 08:32 PM
    try using the 8350 theme template...
    11-16-10 12:07 PM
    I make my own themes for my BB..
    I have the theme builder of course..
    Today I made a theme for my sister's phone.. I thought it was a 8520 like mine because they look the same, but I was wrong because when I tried to load the theme onto her phone, it said the theme was designed for another BB.
    There's no option to create a theme for the 9300, and I've tried to find an update for the theme builder, but no luck..
    has anyone been able to create a theme for this phone? and can you please tell me if there is an upgrade so that I will be able to make themes for the newest BBs.. (9300, Tourch, ect.)
    sounds like your using theme builder 5.

i use theme builder 6 which i downloaded from BlackBerry - Development Tools & Downloads so you could give that a shot and that should solve the problem
    04-13-11 04:26 PM
    sounds like your using theme builder 5.

i use theme builder 6 which i downloaded from BlackBerry - Development Tools & Downloads so you could give that a shot and that should solve the problem
    I use Blackberry Theme Builder 6 to make the themes for my computer and it does a great job creating themes for the phones that run OS6. You should post some screen shots once you make a theme for OS6. Glad to have another theme builder on this forum.
    04-13-11 06:40 PM
    thanks yeah im new to themebuilding and all this and am pretty busy atm but ive been playing around with the themebuilder and have made a half decent 6.1 theme but its not exactly hard to do ha. once ive got some more time on my hands ill give a whole new theme a shot and upload it
    04-14-11 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD