Nice themes, but i don't arrive de download shades of black with OS 7 icons :'(
    Help ^^'
    Sorry about that. I think that one accidentally got deleted off of MyBBOTA.com. I'll see what I can do about putting it back on there later on tonight. I'll let you know when it is posted and I'll update the link. In the meantime, did you try the link to the theme on bbthemelab.com? It's the same theme on a different hosting site.
    Last edited by cindylike24; 06-13-11 at 04:28 PM.
    06-13-11 04:24 PM
    Sorry about that. I think that one accidentally got deleted off of MyBBOTA.com. I'll see what I can do about putting it back on there later on tonight. I'll let you know when it is posted and I'll update the link. In the meantime, did you try the link to the theme on bbthemelab.com? It's the same theme on a different hosting site.
    Links have been updated on this thread.
    06-13-11 06:37 PM
    Please can you make these themes so that they are 9700 compatible. I love them all but cannot install them on my phone (sade face ...)
    07-17-11 12:21 PM
    9700 compatible pleasee
    07-17-11 12:22 PM
    Please can you make these themes so that they are 9700 compatible. I love them all but cannot install them on my phone (sade face ...)
    9700 compatible pleasee
    This is too freaking ironic! I had upgraded my phone from a Blackberry Curve 3G to a Blackberry Bold 9650 running OS 6 last month. I have been working on getting my curve themes made so that they work on my Bold when I have time. This weekend, I have been working on the colored textures themes for the Blackberry Bold. I just uploaded them to MobiHand and I will post the links to those themes in the Blackberry Bold 9650 Themes forum later on this evening. I'll post when I have that done. Right now, I want to enjoy the end of the NASCAR Sprint Cup race @ New Hampshire on TNT.
    07-17-11 02:33 PM
    wow! that is really weird but im a believer in the law of attraction i was attracted to your themes for a reason, they are amazing.. i was wondering whether the new uploads will be compatible with blackberry bold 9700? also is there a way you can keep the os 6 icons as opposed to the os 6.1 icons?

hope you enjoy the NASCAR Sprint cup race.

i look forward to the uploads.

Thank you again xxx
    cindylike24 likes this.
    07-17-11 06:12 PM
    wow! that is really weird but im a believer in the law of attraction i was attracted to your themes for a reason, they are amazing.. i was wondering whether the new uploads will be compatible with blackberry bold 9700? also is there a way you can keep the os 6 icons as opposed to the os 6.1 icons?

hope you enjoy the NASCAR Sprint cup race.

i look forward to the uploads.

Thank you again xxx
    Here is a link to the themes that I have been working on for the Blackberry Bold 9650. According to MobiHand, this should work for your 9700. Sorry to say that these don't have the OS6 icons. They have the OS7 icons and they are premium themes. I'm selling these for the low, low price of $1.99 per downloaded theme.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...10#post6490510
    07-17-11 09:32 PM
    Thank you for such excellent themes, I personaly love the shades of black with os6.1 icons.
    Just out of curiosity for some reason the search option in main screen seems disable, is like that, is a bug or do I need to adjust any settings/permissions?

thanks again.
    08-18-11 05:46 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD