Is there any news on any of those devices since some of the guys had them on their signature.

TIA
    08-24-09 06:49 PM
    Is there any news on any of those devices since some of the guys had them on their signature.

TIA
    I am 80% sure that the Storms 2 are gonna be the 9800s or 9900s. RIM always does that at the end... They can't put them out on the 9500s category, because it would look like they are trying to sell the same phone, and its not the same phone...

But that is just me...

The new "magnum" (touchscreen/keyboard) should be in a whole new category, which should be the 1000s.

Again, this is just me, I might be 100% wrong, but I got a feeling that I'm not that wrong...
    08-24-09 09:59 PM
    Even though Odin seems like a great device I am worried that the multitouch is not going to be very good when you try to touch places that are very close. So I was guessing that one of those is the magnum and other should be the storm slider and hoping for any info on the next device with a real keyboard.

I am switching from a Bold and write a lot of text so I need something that is good to type in.

Let see if we can figure this out.

Salud!!
    08-24-09 11:25 PM
    i think rim should do everything they can do to separate the storm 1 from the odin. even though they look very similar, people will think there is a larger difference in hw and sw when the number difference is larger.
    08-25-09 12:42 AM
    i think rim should do everything they can do to separate the storm 1 from the odin. even though they look very similar, people will think there is a larger difference in hw and sw when the number difference is larger.
    That's where my money's at. I'm sure the 9800s or 9900s will be the Odins
    08-25-09 12:46 AM
    Even though Odin seems like a great device I am worried that the multitouch is not going to be very good when you try to touch places that are very close. So I was guessing that one of those is the magnum and other should be the storm slider and hoping for any info on the next device with a real keyboard.

I am switching from a Bold and write a lot of text so I need something that is good to type in.

Let see if we can figure this out.

Salud!!
    What do you mean, the Bold has one of the best keyboards along with the curves.
    08-28-09 02:03 PM
    What do you mean, the Bold has one of the best keyboards along with the curves.
    I mean that I want my next device to have a keyboard as good as the Bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD