My daughter has a BB Curve 9330 that her bf's sister gave her. The problem is that she doesn't remember the pincode. We tried BB's desktop mgr, but that doesn't help. Sprint said they can do a factory restore that will remove the pin, but they won't do it unless we can tell them the pin. Yep, big help. BB wants $$ to even talk to us. Can anyone out there help?
    02-17-11 07:25 PM
    The PIN is an unique number to each BlackBerry. It cannot be changed by anyone, not even your carrier.

To view the PIN, go to Options, Status and you will see it.

Now, I am wondering if by PIN, you actually mean password. If so you have a maximum of 10 false tries before the phone will tell you to enter the word ' blackberry ' whence it will restart, erase ALL your personal information and then reboot back to the as delivered factory state i.e. empty but working.

There is no known way round this. Sorry.
    02-17-11 07:34 PM
    OMG!! Thank you!!! We actually want it empty because we don't care to see any of her old info as it's not any of our business. & yes, that's what I meant. The password. I didn't know BB had pins, etc as I am an iphone user. So again, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    02-17-11 07:46 PM
    OMG!! Thank you!!! We actually want it empty because we don't care to see any of her old info as it's not any of our business. & yes, that's what I meant. The password. I didn't know BB had pins, etc as I am an iphone user. So again, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    You are welcome. Please drop back and ask other questions. Most issues with BlackBerrys get resolved on these boards.
    02-17-11 07:51 PM
    Thank you so much my kids are forever changing passcodes and then forgetting them.
    11-07-15 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD