Hi, I am a newbie to this site and hope someone here can help me solve a problem I have run out ideas trying to solve.

I have many documents written on a curve 9300 over many years in Word to Go Premium edition. I find It extremely convenient. Each time I replaced my curve 9300 over many years, I restored my data from the Blackberry Desktop backup of the previous curve 9300 to the new curve 9300, without any problem.

The last time I did this, a few weeks ago, the Word to Go Premium edition had ‘dissappeared’ in the restored version so I tried to buy it again as the software offered but no success. In short the link to buy premium offered, does not enable me to do so as far as I can see.
    The 30 day trial it had given me expired a week ago and despite searching the internet for a way to get Documents to Go premium edition restored, I haven’t found a way to do it.
    I am hoping somebody on this site can help me solve this problem.
    Thanks
    09-13-19 01:16 PM
    Given the support documents haven't been updated since 2017 - How to activate Documents To Go Premium Edition for BlackBerry... good question. It seems as though you might have to reload the file using Desktop Manager and use the 'Activate' button it will offer.
    09-13-19 01:33 PM